BobbyNaked Delcares War On T-W-C

DeletedUser

All of T-W-C will be crushed by my 78 villages and 617,000 points. I will accept a surrender, but only if cshipley stops taking pictures of himself in drag and claiming its his girlfriend. Seriously, attacks start today. And they won't stop until I'm rimmed. Do your worst.

Me>>
bruce_lee2.jpg

T-W-C>>
400_F_1516875_RWt8rFuHnfXZaSTU0EGmeXX4RoBCDk.jpg

Gicusan

Cshipley is that little black dot on the chick's blouse/dress?

Great position on the map anyway. perfect to launch a... something. maybe a bite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Confident opening statement.........NOT........
Seriously, attacks start today. And they won't stop until I'm rimmed........

My inital thoughts were...."who the hell is bobbynaked?"......

So for all you people out there who also haven't got a clue, he's from the tribe FR who seem to be KBC left overs.

Obviously, i'm in a cold sweat right now, the fear of fighting a tribe with just over 500 village is forcing me to consider pressing the delete key.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All of T-W-C will be crushed by my 78 villages and 617,000 points. I will accept a surrender, but only if cshipley stops taking pictures of himself in drag and claiming its his girlfriend. Seriously, attacks start today. And they won't stop until I'm rimmed. Do your worst.

Me>>
bruce_lee2.jpg

T-W-C>>
400_F_1516875_RWt8rFuHnfXZaSTU0EGmeXX4RoBCDk.jpg

So your Bruce Lee, who got killed by the Chinese mob. Which will be us.

And I am the hot chick, I'm liking this declaration! :lol:

DeletedUser

I always knew you were a girly masquerading as hobbit, Orclord. The truth is finally out.......bobby may even want to get naked with you now!

DeletedUser

Good luck T-W-C. Nothing is more frightening than a naked man with an axe.

*shudders*

Gicusan

naked man with an axe is less dangerous than a naked man without one. or even worse, a naked man with a spear :D

DeletedUser

FR isn't declaring, I am. I don' think they're gonna keep me too much longer. Too bad everyone one on this world is a pussy and six tribes over here all think they're gonna get diplomacy from you guys. I told them what dumbasses they are, but they still cling to it like a basehead clings onto his last rock of crack. No one will stand with me, so that's why I'm I okay with a futile declaration. Plus, Cshipley is a transvestite. He reminds of that kinks song.

NOTHING ANY OF YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THE ANGLE OF MY DANGLE!!

DeletedUser

naked man with an axe is less dangerous than a naked man without one. or even worse, a naked man with a spear :D

Lol! Indeed.

FR isn't declaring, I am. I don' think they're gonna keep me too much longer. Too bad everyone one on this world is a pussy and six tribes over here all think they're gonna get diplomacy from you guys. I told them what dumbasses they are, but they still cling to it like a basehead clings onto his last rock of crack. No one will stand with me, so that's why I'm I okay with a futile declaration. Plus, Cshipley is a transvestite. He reminds of that kinks song.

So you have now compared CShipley and his band of misfits (no relation to MF) to hot chicks and highly addictive substances.

I'm beginning to like T-W-C a bit more with each progression of this thread. :lol: My debaucherous heart has at last found a home! :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

it depends on the ones that set their minds on fire. some see bunnies, some see monsters, some do not see anything but small dots or naked axemen.

DeletedUser

T-W-C and cshipley are pretty hot. I'm on their side for this one.

More pics!

DeletedUser92

Everyone, hmm?

I shall keep this in mind for after you defeat T-W-C...

...Oh, wait, nevermind.

irockurworld

Umm..... I don't think their should be a angle down there, so you might want to go get checked out. See what a doctor can do for you. :S

DeletedUser

Give the guy a little credit, it was a funny, and [dare I say it] ballsy declaration.

Props to the lone wolf.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i agree.

Most of you are bashing the little guy. he didnt ask for his duke to make deals for SOME of the tribe, nor ask him to disband his tribe and allow him to be easier eating for TWC....

Yet he is living with it, and embracing the challenge.. and you guys belittle him.

You have no heart, any of you.