Bon-Fire

DeletedUser

Ello ello W54

I just got the Bon-fire and a workshop bonus village to make 2500cats however it seems my simulator is not working properly, it tells me that 2000.LC can easily kill 500.cats now this is my first time with Bon-fire but on W46 when we was to support players with 200 .cats it would kill over 2k.axe along side 1k.LC

Is my sim on the funny side or am I not using the pally weapons on the sim properly ?

DeletedUser

i had you losing 177 cats if you had 500... (With a lvl 20 wall)
The only way you would lose is if you weren't religious and even then it would only be just.

DeletedUser

with level 20 walls and being religious and in church area you only lose about less than 200.. even if that lcs have a pally with lc weapon

DeletedUser

Well it seems my simulator is broken, anyway it can be fixed ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yup...

Lol :icon_biggrin:

I loss 263.Catapults now, there was something wrong with the simulator on my Ipad. It works fine on my laptop, so 263.Catapults does that sound right to you lot ?

Toss your Ipad out of the window, all of apples products are basicly so sucky and buggy :p

This is coming from a guy, who has 50% of friends with Iphones and apple products and not 1 have not experienced shitty thing with their products :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It works fine lol

Only problem is i can not use scripts and my sim is crazy :D

DeletedUser

Should we change this topic name to buggy apple products lol

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
whats farming like on an ipad?? would take ages and you'd have to keep moving your arm >.<

DeletedUser

the only thing you can hear on the iphone is "hello can you hear me?"

DeletedUser

or people playing irritating aps on it. I hate tap tap revenge... :D