N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/bonusFinderEvolved.js');
Public?
Public
1627850330270.png

This script needs to be run on the Map screen:
/game.php?screen=map
(if you are not on the map screen, it will redirect you there)

This is how the script looks like in action:

You can filter bonus villages by radius (from the current village), bonus type, and minimum points of bonus village. Filters can be applied together also if needed. Script also gives an overview of what kind of bonus villages there are and their amounts (so you can easily see if there is a bonus village remaining of a kind or not.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any suggestions, need help, or found a bug in this script.

Attachments

• bonus-finder-evolved.jpg
    bonus-finder-evolved.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Upvote 0

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v2.0.0

On this script update, I have worked on filtering the map.

When the script is initially loaded, it will filter out all the villages and icons shown on the map leaving on the map shown only bonus villages of all types.

This map filtering is not related to the table filters. So whenever you update the filters for the table (like radius, points, etc) the map filter will not update.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script Loader Updated!

Update your quick-bar script with the new script loader.

- Mr. President

Reaction score
Hey there, I think it'd be a great update if you made it include barbarian villages as well, for example in classic worlds with a lot of barbs you may want to conquer some and you want to find the biggest ones possible.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there, I think it'd be a great update if you made it include barbarian villages as well, for example in classic worlds with a lot of barbs you may want to conquer some and you want to find the biggest ones possible.

I have worked on another script which filters barbarian villages:
It does not have the same UI and functions as this one but you can filter barbarian villages based on points (which is what you want to have) and also you can see where a barbarian village is located on the map. Not as easy and fast as in this script ... it needs a bit more clicking around but the script helps to find big barbs (or whatever barbs you want to find).

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v2.1.0

1637778303173.png

Added support to show bonus villages owned by players too.
By default all bonus villages are shown, including bonus villages owned by players.