BOOB declares on...

The Great 1One1

And for the record, I recruited cgopie1 because he had proven to be one of the few ASBO players who was competent on the battlefield, even if he did lose many villages to us.
Not entirely true. I was unofficially recruited on Feb 16th with the condition that I give 200,000 points worth of villages to BOOB. I only stacked my villages so that BOOB could boost their pitiful ODA up a bit which would massage their oversized ego a bit. So really, i never lost and villages to BOOB. I gave them the villages.

Oh, and once V-V-V declare on BOOB I'm mailing every tribe leader in W24 asking for an invite. The Cake family will be my 1st choice.

Let's see how you reply to that, Lybella.

DeletedUser

was asked to make you ladiez a map for your war.. here you go.

boobwarf.png

mikhali

but if you remember certain players were doing this and the dukes told them not to,in the end one player was dismissed for this,but we all begged the dukes to have a rethink,so they took him back,which then the dukes and then the dukes gave the go ahead to noble in those ks,so as for blaming the dukes i think not everyone who was in the tribe then and now are to blame.

This player was one of those who left the tribe to join those we were fighting against... ironic! Thanks for the memory jog bigbog :)

DeletedUser

i cant wait to see BOOB and =III= go at it
that will be interesting

DeletedUser

S'ok. After all, we tried and tried for a few months to get the rule carved into the council chamber walls, but you guys only ignored us, simply because we was slightly smaller.

I read once, that a fair few of your tribe thought we was crap because there is loads of 3k baba barbs left in K14, is this true?

ok to be totally honest, in my time at asbo, i never felt boob were much to worry about as they had fewer points, however the only thing that concerned me was they had an impressive OD. never-the-less i felt that boob would get owned by swarm and v-v-v when they declared on FBS (oh look ASBO you fools, FBS got declared on by 2 tirbes that were hugh compaired to FBS) but yet FBS didnt complain much, they got on with it and held their own........how can BOOBs be cowards with this taken into consideration.

all in all i have had experiences in both tribes and its crystal clear that BOOBs leadership know what they are doing and ASBO dukes dont really have a clue.

Fiercegoldfish

That made my day wIz :) Gupie is good on the battlefield btw. he took more villages from us when we warred ASSBO than anyone else i think lol. loyaltywise... ehh....

DeletedUser57190

i bet that makes you feel really big declaring war on a tribe half your size

Well done

DeletedUser

Not true. They were more tightly clustered, but they weren't bigger than BOOB. BOOB almost encircled them on the left.

The Great 1One1

Not true. They were more tightly clustered, but they weren't bigger than BOOB. BOOB almost encircled them on the left.
when i say bigger, i mean that ASBO had more points. they were rank #12 and BOOB were rank #16 i think.

DeletedUser

And BOOB had another tribe and =III= joined in on ASBO later on.

DeletedUser

And BOOB had another tribe and =III= joined in on ASBO later on.
.... posted for Rob courtesy of Gnomesta ;)
Rob23 says:

Yes, we did have our academy, NOOB. ASBO also had there academy, ASBO2, so that cancels that out. Also, Alpha were asked to jump us from behind, so all is fair
:lol:

DeletedUser

Asked to jump you from behind doesn't mean they would. ASBO2 peaked at 3mil, NOOB peaked there as well. Does Alpha cancel out =III=? I don't think so.

lybella

Just quit this nonsense, and have fun guys. You get angry very easily because of a game! :)
This is fun... :D Anyways, I have more to do. Yes, Rob, I will leave you alone... I know you will miss me... :=) AHAH...
*HUGZ* And one day, justice will be served :)

DeletedUser

Well think ALPHA and BETA together are attacking us in K4 though it is doing much at all.

slowdowntubby

lol, read your own forums psycho.

Your biggest player, mrjs76, packed it in when we gave him 1000s of incomings and nobled about 30 of his villages. TWstats now shows that he is being internally nobled.