BOOB declares on...

DeletedUser

When did D-H start attacking you guys? I thought they were just targets waiting to be hit in our K...

slowdowntubby

Beta apparently broke ties with the mother tribe Alpha and turned to D-H. Then they disbanded. We are still killing them as necessary.

DeletedUser

Ah right. We were making plans to move and get them recently, we just got distracted by a few Asbo and Alpha members kicking it back, and they happened to be in the way. We will get there once we finish with this lot first, and make sure D-H stop recruiting Refugees.

DeletedUser

I believe Robin is banned - temp from forums; purely since underneath his avvie it says 'banned'.

i cant wait to see BOOB and =III= go at it
that will be interesting

Assuming you are thinking this since we are slowly getting closer to each other as ASBO get squished?

1st time post on my brothers(mrjs76) behalf, due to RL issues I'm posting here for him!

Lets get the facts straight boys and noobs!!!!!!!
Your 1000 incomings had nothing to do with mrjs76 quitting!!
The only reason he quit is because i was sick of sittin his account when he could'nt do it and he could'nt be on because of real life!!

All i saw for the 3-4 weeks that you guys attacked him was a slaughterfest, nuke after nuke and train after train slaughtered!!!!!
We kicked your butts the whole time until we had no time for the game anymore!
Not because of 1000+ incomings!

So keep on talking NOOB and BOOB, but the bottom line is you guys suck baaaaaad and will never hold up to a real tribe in this world!

Firstly - you can say nothing since you have never faced us.
Secondly - Admittedly mrjs was a good tactician, strongly defensive and aggressive (in nobling hundreds of barbs), sad to say RL take another.

Finally - with regards to cgopie/'refugees' in general -

Back in PoLS we had a lot of players leave us for ASBO before, during and after the war. I didn't like it back then - seems like betrayal/disloyalty.
Just seems odd that ASBO were happy to take refugees but now they are on the losing side they are whining about it.

DeletedUser

awww shall i post the two dozen attempts at trying to take just one of mine??? :D

3mio ODD LOLZ

DeletedUser

The only reason I follow this thread- It's the only one that consistently puts up stats :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ASBO Alpha D-H
Players:

Timeframe: 16/02/2009 00:00:00 to 20/03/2009 18:13:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,741
Side 2: 1,477
Difference: 264

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,009
Side 2: 293
Difference: 716

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,476,218
Side 2: 9,675,656
Difference: 4,800,562

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,498,415
Side 2: 2,513,173
Difference: 5,985,242

image.php

stats for entire war against both tribes.

The Great 1One1

It's strange that over 1000 villages that Alpha/ASBO players have nobled since the war have not been BOOB villages...

DeletedUser

Well when they are nobleing barbs in K7 and K8 they must loose track.

DeletedUser

technically speaking - as in the tribe name is still alive..

haven't seen much of their dukes in externals - wondering how they will announce their demise..

DeletedUser

psh they wont im sure the leaders are to scarred of getting flamed because thats about all we do to em lmao

DeletedUser

ohh ya they arnt much of a tribe anymore
good job BOOB and i guess =III= considering they are number 2 in K15 these days

DeletedUser

Wow...world 24's boob is huge now. Congratulations to you guys and III for the victory!

slowdowntubby

And here is the final tally for this war, now that ASBO have declared defeat.

I don't know how to add in the tribes that no longer exist (NOOB and ASBO2) :icon_sad:

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ASBO
Players: Lybella stanford bri

Timeframe: 17/02/2009 00:00:00 to 21/03/2009 22:26:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,818
Side 2: 779
Difference: 1,039

image.php