Book a Flight, Win a Cruise!

• Thread starter DeletedUser118369
  • Start date

DeletedUser118369

[video=youtube;5bRAtV-jgoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bRAtV-jgoQ[/video]

Attention citizens of World 82!
For a limited time only, when you book (1) or more flights with Colour Airways you are automatically entered into a draw to participate in our company’s next biggest venture; cruises into the Southwest of K45!

colour_cruise_poster_by_da_reall-d9g08v1.png

That’s right, we fully intend to offer advanced maritime services by operating 5 star cruises throughout the southwest, and we want to include you, our lovely customers. Our plans are to wage corporate warfare against KIAN, and have them surrender their property to us.
So, KIAN, we declare war on you!

colour_passport_by_da_reall-d9g0bvg.png

Grab a flight today, and have a cruise on us.

Your friends at Colour.

slug_co_resize_by_da_reall-d9fu5ap.png

brattydreams

Very good Luck Colour. You are taking on 3 tribes at once :)

twenty-five

I don't think ceiling destroyer can count that high.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser118341

Stats give or take 24 hours into the fighting:

250e1fafcc9960d93c4aa4cfbc6e4e5c.png

gin61531 has been knocked from rank 11, down to a current rank 72.

image.php

Gorth Kirgar

I think KIAN should change their name to a more appropriate 'Killed by Infidels and Noobs'

DeletedUser

I think KIAN should change their name to a more appropriate 'Killed by Infidels and Noobs'

If colour was a bunch of noobs, I'd agree :) But by the looks of it, they certainly are not. With 17 members, they are warring tribes and exceeding the performance that many full tribes would have put through. That's impressive I must say. Even with 40 members I'd be impressed by their performance against KIAN and Llama/War!

I look forward to seeing how they do up north. The world is finally developing into a warzone, with only a few major tribes currently not involved in a war right now. CGI and FFF seem to be just watching the world develop right now? I hope to see CGI and FFF get involved in some wars now, particularly FFF. We have seen CGI play a major role in dismantling Rehab, but we haven't seen anything from FFF yet. Maybe their newfound place in the top 5 will give them a confidence boost?