Bookmarking ???

DeletedUser

Bookmarking: A farming technique where you copy the "resend same" link from the farm report to your bookmarks. By opening all bookmarks in a folder you can farm a huge number of villages within seconds - legally.

But I did not get the meaning. Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks.

:iron::clay::wood:

DeletedUser

I knocked this guide up for a tribe i was in, sorry for the overly large pictures i couldnt be bothered shrinking them.

Bookmark Farming.

This guide is made assuming the people reading this have either never heard of bookmark farming or they have heard of it but never known how to set it up.
Bookmark farming is a relatively easy process to setup, in this guide il go through from start to finish using both Opera and Firefox screenshots, I won’t do IE cause I can’t stand it sorry (its generally the same process.

What is Bookmark farming?

Well bookmark farming is the process used by many people who play tribal wars to enhance their farming potential by making it quick and as painless as possible. The idea is to have your farms stored as a bookmark in groups ranging from 20-50, I use groups of 30 as it starts to get a little laggy with higher numbers, anyway enough rambling and onto the guide.

Eye’s down, mouse to the ready and let’s begin.

Ok first off your going to create a new section in your reports for your farms, reason for this is we need to save those farming reports so that the bookmarks can relate to the very same report it was created from.
I usually just name it farm’s (Duh!). I’m working off the idea that your going to be having the bookmarks setup to send a lone scout so you can maximise your farming by not running into the odd 20-30 spears or sending troops to empty village, the same process can be used for resending a set number of light cavalry to a village if you wish you just need to save the reports that are related to this.

Ok so you’ve got all your farming reports saved in the section you specified for safe keeping, now go down the list of report (I change the number of reports shown to 30 per page to help) right click and choose open in new tab, go down the full list and repeat on each report.

You will end up with a screen like this:

Opera:
opentabsoperahf5.jpg

Firefox:
opentabsfffr9.jpg

Then go across the open tabs (For opera pressing 2 moves you right and 1 moves left | Firefox Ctrl + Alt flicks through the tabs) and press attack again on each report.

attackagainjq4.jpg

You will then have 30 tabs open all on the OK screen.

okscreennc8.jpg

First stage done, now we will create our bookmark file for the farms, you can either do this before even messing with any of the tabs or anytime up until reaching the same point were at now.

Ok Opera users first. Go to bookmarks and then Manage bookmarks

locatebookmarkssetupopenx3.jpg

Then your going to click ADD, you will have a popup on your screen click on new folder and then in the new popup type in W** Farms then press ok, on the list of bookmarks you should notice a new folder appear with the name you chose.

Now the first popup box you came to should still be there, and in the create in section should be the name of your new folder for your farms, now again click new folder and type Group 1 or something similar for your first set of bookmarked farms, press ok and this new subfolder will be in your Main world farms folder.

settingupbookmarksoperaqj0.jpg

Now if i haven’t lost you here then your better than me because ive lost myself. Ok so make as many subfolders as you like while your here as im sure you will have a lot more than 30 farms, just make sure the “Create in” section on the first popup always has the main Farms folder as the selected directory.

Firefox users perk your ears up please. First off go to bookmarks and then organise bookmarks to get to the bookmarks library.

locatebookmarkssetupffxm9.jpg

Make sure that on the left you click on Bookmarks Menu, then right click anywhere and select new folder and call it W** Farms. Then make sure to click on the folder you created and right click and create new folder again name this Group 1 or something similar or something you prefer even.

setingupbookmarksfflx1.jpg

Ok the groups are setup, now go back to your screen with all the tabs open for your farms, your now going to go down all the tabs again (Press 2 for opera and Ctrl + Alt for Firefox) and on each page your going to click bookmarks and then click bookmark page (or Ctrl + D for both browsers)

At this point Opera will get this popup:

operabookmarkpopupbt3.jpg

In the Create in section choose your main farm folder and then the group you want this farm saving in, Repeat for all open tabs (Press 2 to move to the next tab and then Ctrl + D on each tab to bookmark the page)

Firefox popup will look like this:

ffbookmarkpopupbp8.jpg

In the folder section choose your World farms folder and then the group you want the farm saving to repeat this for all open tabs (press Ctrl + Alt to move to the next tab and then Ctrl + D on each tab to bookmark the page)

Now your farms are setup and nicely bookmarked your logged into your world and you want to start farming.
Opera users click bookmarks and then go down to your world farms folder, a drop down menu should appear (or open right menu :p) move over to your farm group you want to send and then click open all folder items. As if by magic all your farms for that group will open up in as many tabs, simply press 2 and then click ok on each tab to send out your farming groups.

operaopenalltabsek2.jpg

Firefox users click on bookmarks, move down to your world farms folder in the drop down menu move to the group you wish to send out farming right click on that group folder and then click on Open in all tabs.

firefoxopenalltabsao7.jpg

Well thats the guide over, hope it helps some people and doesn’t confuse any.

Its not the greatest guide being my first so feel free to mail me if you have any questions.

Jeckyl

DeletedUser

Yawn, (yawns again for effect) some players choose to use a QB for this, But why cluster your QB when you can do this ya know? Good Guide and decent question

DeletedUser

Great guide! can anyone make a custom one for Chrome??

Although I think I can figure it out on my own :)

DeletedUser

Dude. Again. Seriously. I am pretty easy going, but just randomly making a site with that, is not cool. I don't want to turn this into a massive forum-issue, so please check your mail.

DeletedUser

LOL!!! :icon_razz:

you might want to pick up a few tips from the Honorable Agent Incognito

lords of the emos

If you run out of premium would this still work?

I mean that once it has been set up - you wouldn't need the attack again command - but it wouldn't exist without premium - so what would happen?

DeletedUser

It only works with premium. For non-premium you can bookmark the rally point with the coordinates of each village already in.