Boosh wins in the end

DeletedUser

Speaking of LXG: do you realize it was Boosh former leaders that started the war with OMEN, then ran to ZERO. Leaving Sir Yimmy ( nobling Skyda's villages after account sitting him some time) to noble his way up the charts and sending LXG to hell.

WAY TO GO BOOSH!!!!!

DeletedUser86073

^ Agreed, although i wouldn't even call it a war tbh....the word extermination fits better.

DeletedUser

Actually Yimmy and most WIIMP?? had formed a plan to attack OMEN and had a epic Failure. This is according to LXG Leadership but they might deny it considering how they already failed. They were looking to move in k75 but how move when you refuse to have allies. LXG failed in the diplomacy department

DeletedUser

LxG didn't start the war. Omen/WP/Zero did.

Technically LxG started it. We won our first war against a tribe called Goop. When we refused invites to the last remnants of Goop, LxG decided to recruit them all. We recognized it as an act of war and retaliated.

DeletedUser

Actually Yimmy and most WIIMP?? had formed a plan to attack OMEN and had a epic Failure. This is according to LXG Leadership but they might deny it considering how they already failed. They were looking to move in k75 but how move when you refuse to have allies. LXG failed in the diplomacy department

Nah, Yimmy was not a duke in the tribe, and war on Omen was not his idea.
If Yimmy had been running the tribe things would have gone much differently, as he is a smart player and proven leader, as he demonstrated with Boosh.
The guy who formulated the plan to move into 75 ultimately did not have decision power and those who did ran out on us when things got heated. So yes, most of us quit when the writing was on the wall, and mainly due to pressure from Zero.

DeletedUser

If Yimmy had been running the tribe things would have gone much differently, as he is a smart player and proven leader, as he demonstrated with Boosh.

Allow me to rephrase: I respectfully disagree. If bailing and going to Zero constitutes the above sentiment, then my mistake. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I wasn't keen on how things were being run within LxG, and ran my mouth when I should have kept it shut. As a result, whether warranted or not, I was booted. Pissed off, tribeless, and with you guys closing in, I had no desire to keep going. As far as I'm concerned LxG deserved what they got. In hindsight I should have fought to the bitter end, however futile it would have been.