Boosh

DeletedUser

It looks like The Mighty Boosh has given up :icon_cry:

What happened? I'm disappointed. They looked like a future Top 3 contender.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A time for war, a time for peace, a time to make K65 totally our place!

DeletedUser

AAh I see. Hope this world isn't gonna be another mergefest.

DeletedUser

LxG kicked boosh's behind? damn they got some skills. Whomever is near them better watch out :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LxG kicked boosh's behind? damn they got some skills. Whomever is near them better watch out

If you read the warstats you can see that
Boosh was in war with LxG, NAVY, and -E-.
19 Boosh members against almost 100 enemies.
and they still had a good advantage in conquerd villages against the enemy..

They did a great job but a war noone gains from is better to end and it takes great players from both sides to bury the war axe and start to work together.

DeletedUser

If you read the warstats you can see that
Boosh was in war with LxG, NAVY, and -E-.
19 Boosh members against almost 100 enemies.
and they still had a good advantage in conquerd villages against the enemy..

They did a great job but a war noone gains from is better to end and it takes great players from both sides to bury the war axe and start to work together.

To be fair, NAVY AND -E- were Boosh enemies in name-only....they did nothing to help LxG in the war. And to Boosh's credit, they held firm against LxG with half the number of members, which says something.
Your last paragraph is correct; Boosh never really wanted the war, and other than the overly-boasty Fungas, LxG held no grudges, so we are all more than happy to be working together to grow in the K at this time.

DeletedUser

LxG kicked boosh's behind? damn they got some skills. Whomever is near them better watch out :icon_biggrin:

We are near them, TAVNK. :icon_eek:

Meh, I expected this to happen, just not this soon. But hey, if I were them, I'd kill LxG from the inside and re-form Boosh. It'd make good PnP and prove they deserve the high expectations everyone had for them.

Warren85

So what is happening with the boosh members? Im a little confused (maybe because ive been drinking..) but are they joining LxG now?