Boosh

DeletedUser

Boosh - This should sum up just about everything.

I started this world when I took over the killerbadger account. I had originally intended to leave the tribe and solo for the first month or so like I always do (dealing with tribal diplomacy is one of the biggest turnoffs of this game for me) but Boosh seemed a decent tribe with a bright future so I thought I'd stick around.

Boosh had one of the highest points per player averages in the world and had "dominance" in K65. I put that in quotation marks because while he did have the most points in the continent, to actually say any tribe could be dominant at that stage would be crazy... especially with only 18 members with one village each. I stepped up as a baron.

Our first "war" was with a tribe called -E- and their academy. They were easily cleared and I rimmed their top player (and cleared out roughly 10 villages worth of support he had received). That must have been a hit to tribe morale because other than a few attacks, we didn't hear much from them again.

At about the time we finish up with -E- we got word of an alliance against us consisting of LxG, ARMY, -E- and another one I can't remember off the top of my head. This was frustrating because none of them had academies and we only had a couple... another useless war to stunt our growth. When would they just leave us alone? :lol:

This is where the enemies sheer numbers started to get the better of us. A couple of our members were completely surrounded by enemies and they were cleared and catted. There was nothing anyone could do for them and we lost a couple cool people right away. I was one of the next closest and after roughly two weeks of constant dodging and backtiming I was finished and out of troops (and rank 5 ODT :icon_cry:). Now, don't get me wrong, this was far from the one sided battle I've probably made it seem. If you look at war stats you will find Boosh nobling enemy villages and many of their members were cleared/catted as well.

I still continued to log in after my villages had been ravaged (I quite literally couldn't do anything). About this time I contacted the duke of LxG about the possibility of a merge. I knew I wouldn't be the last member of Boosh to get catted/nobled (a few players had managed an academy by this point) but honestly, I do believe Boosh would have beat LxG in the long run but it would have taken a long time for sure. I wanted to make sure that the deserving members of Boosh had a place for the future before I restarted and left Boosh. I told the LxG duke that this would be the best move he made all game. He would get these good players and end the stupid war at the same time. Needless to say, the duke of LxG laughed in my face and told me that would never happen. Less than a week later.... :icon_rolleyes:

That is Boosh. I liked the tribe and we were constantly in "war" the entire two months I was there and it was fun. I'm very disappointed the LxG duke decided to turn it into a family tribe instead of dropping the useless members so I do question their leadership. I'm not sure exactly how many of Boosh went over to LxG but I'm pretty sure its mostly the players of whose name I passed to the LxG duke. If thats true then these players are all active not only on their own accounts but also in tribal forums and war. While former Boosh members are now part of a family tribe it would be wrong to underestimate these players :)

Im a flirt77

I love reading things like this about top tribes, I feel like I know more of whats going on in the world:icon_wink:. Thanks for the clearing up!

DeletedUser

Well put. And, yes, it would be a mistake to underestimate LxG.