Border War's (Finally A Top 25 war)

DeletedUser

I'm honestly seeing nothing too impressive about your thread either.

43589-BURN-kelso-ohSg.jpeg

DeletedUser107233

it seems there hasnt been much pushing against watch, sorry guys but from early stats it seems watch will just eat further into K43 and 42 til they get to the rim

DeletedUser

it seems there hasnt been much pushing against watch, sorry guys but from early stats it seems watch will just eat further into K43 and 42 til they get to the rim

It was rather thoughtful of them to all jump on the same menu

DeletedUser

Official prediction-

Push! launches an enormous coordinated attack and even manages to take a few stray villages despite the assault being an objective failure.

Watch continues conquering at will with little concern. The larger players begin contributing their offensive capacities. Lost villages are recaptured. Opposing players are conquered mercilessly despite tribal disbandment.

edit: in the time it took me to write this, one of the 4 tribes has disbanded

Those in Glass house's » Show statistics
Ally
WATCHMEN
Enemy
We Push Your Buttons.
Defense Massive (disbanded)
Lobster Knife Fight
Shards and Scraps
Beginning of the war
on 22.10. at 00:06:01
Duration of war
2 days 1:48:09

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104661

that tribe had about 20 member's & was about 100K lolz... about the size of a outer core player that tribe was... nothing big we knew they were watch food when they joined this war, they were just here to be food i guess they never launched 1 single attack lolz :-/

But yeah were just waiting letting Watch get there feet wet. No WE dont have any attacks coordinated only defensive arrangement's until watch is like that vicious pit after a little while there on the ground no offence out of breath defenseless. Why i always preffered Rott's & doberman;s but yeah beside that umm just watchin like everyone else. No plans yet ;-D

- Dodging
- Backtiming
- Sniping
- Defensive nobling
- Stacking
Packet System

is our only plans for now, we are kind of here to just look pretty & declare this war, bring it to the publics attention until the sparks start to fly ^_^

but yeah #Yawn in the meantime watching watch nobles go splat on dem wall'z.

Side 1:
Tribes: Watch
Side 2:
Tribes: Push!, Lobstr

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7,960
Difference: 7,960

chart

DeletedUser

that tribe had about 20 member's & was about 100K lolz... about the size of a outer core player that tribe was... nothing big we knew they were watch food when they joined this war, they were just here to be food i guess they never launched 1 single attack lolz :-/

But yeah were just waiting letting Watch get there feet wet. No WE dont have any attacks coordinated only defensive arrangement's until watch is like that vicious pit after a little while there on the ground no offence out of breath defenseless. Why i always preffered Rott's & doberman;s but yeah beside that umm just watchin like everyone else. No plans yet ;-D

Attacking like a vicious pit... More of a GSD guy myself, but that's beside the point

Look at the total number of opponents defeated so far in this "war." Now look at the opponents defeated of just this account.

image.php

Watch has barely begun to engage. What you've seen thus-far is essentially our routine farming and conquering, you just went and threw a title on it

steveee

1 village lost alright guys pack it up its been a good run lets wait til the next world LOL

DeletedUser86709

What going on here??

Side 1:
Tribes: aTo
Side 2:
Tribes: Ya Bro

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 16
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,310
Side 2: 122,797
Difference: 121,487

chart

DeletedUser66411

Second time you have posted irrelevant stats in this thread. This was a declaration from Push and allies on WATCHMEN. I would very much appreciate a Ya Bro aTo thread however.

DeletedUser102425

What going on here??

Second time you have posted irrelevant stats in this thread. This was a declaration from Push and allies on WATCHMEN. I would very much appreciate a Ya Bro aTo thread however.

Not too much to say.

Ya Bro ran an OP on a player of ours while a large amount of his troops were on the *SP* front supporting.
They put an impressive amount of effort into it with 5000+ incomings and over 70 nobles I believe.
Cody, a few tribemates, and myself sniped a majority of the trains, but it was expensive on those who did split trains.
I think one village (or maybe a few others) were captured in the initial wave.
After that, the close range trains started showing up and not much else could be done.

It's an isolated incident, which has shown both tribes what the other can be capable of.