Bored and alone in k33

DeletedUser

I've been playing this world since early April and I'm getting mighty bored of it!

|=PW=| kicked me a month ago for not developing fast enough, although I'm clearly larger than their largest player.

No other tribe wants to invite me, and so I wonder why bother?

Surely someone remembers me from world ten, where I use the same log in name, or would like an experienced player in their midst?

DeletedUser

/bump

still waiting for a decent invite, does no one like me?

DeletedUser

nobling 1.7k barbs won't help.

Your right. however without the comfort blanket and support of a tribe i am unlikely to attack plaers that are tribed am I? Especially when you consider i am in the heart of a top ranked tribe.

Of course I could attack player villages, but there aren't any close enough with a decent enough size to attract me.

What a connundrum.

DeletedUser

Your right. however without the comfort blanket and support of a tribe i am unlikely to attack plaers that are tribed am I? Especially when you consider i am in the heart of a top ranked tribe.

Of course I could attack player villages, but there aren't any close enough with a decent enough size to attract me.

What a connundrum.

Well then you either have to send a long nobal train or nobal barbs forever

DeletedUser

What a connundrum.

Actually. If its a larger tribe you are probably better off. I don't see a large tribe coordinating an op to get rid of one person that isn't in a tribe. Smaller tribes will war you until you are off the world though!!!11!1!!11

DeletedUser

The points of a village are not everything, the location is also very important .

DeletedUser

The points of a village are not everything, the location is also very important .

Better be a damn good location if its a crappy village.

Also, i find village location is MUCH more important on a church world. This not being a church world, i am less lenient on location.

DeletedUser

finally you arrived in some tribe where you own half of points.. nice though :)