BORED! Declares On......

DeletedUser

Why would they be kicked? lol

Cause they are the spies?

Come on Mario control your men and make them stop posting on the forums like you said!!!!

To tell you the truth I hope bored! players post anyways lol

What a conflicting statement.

PnP during war-time is invaluable, XPRED should take advantage of the lack BORED members posting and lay down some good 'ol propaganda

propaganda_quiet.jpg

DeletedUser

Cause they are the spies?

i think you know the answer yourself!

This shows how rubbish BORED! players are. ( maybe same league as me, and i am crap) They need allies AND spies when they are already double our size.

DeletedUser84224

I don't think any one needs allies, and half of the alliances that exist are just so you can flex harder yourself. If anything, it was just a move towards intimidation. No offense to any parties, but it is a game. I still don't understand how there are forums for this sort of BS.

-M A R I O-

i think you know the answer yourself!

This shows how rubbish BORED! players are. ( maybe same league as me, and i am crap) They need allies AND spies when they are already double our size.

Are you really sure you want to say that? What has Nomad done in our war with your tribe other than watch, thats right nothing. Since their declaration of alligning with my tribe Nomad has not attacked XPRED at all as shown through these stats so do not try to say to them that they are having to help BORED! to win a war against XPRED. If they wish to help than that is their choice.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Nomad
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XPRED
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php
[/spoil]

Now lets take a look at the BORED! vs. XPRED and all those who left. But remember how ntguy was kicked and got rimmed? So theres another 7 or so conquers that should be added to BORED!'s Side.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Players: fr4nc0 SamuraiNinja ddevore TheDeanMachine1

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 12
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 851,119
Side 2: 94,812
Difference: 756,307

image.php
[/spoil]

With those stats do you still intend to say that BORED! needs help from allies to take you on? Right now the stats are roughly 100-12 due to deletions that could not be added.

@ Everyone else who doubts BORED! let this war and our stats show you what we are made of, then think twice on who you are trying to flame.

@ Nomad I dont blame you for switching sides to our side and for thinking in the broader picture. All i can say is thank you for your support and I know i look forward to this alliance along with all of BORED!.

To the rest of the world i see you have all missed me. This is only for the statistic update and numbers of the war rather than a real PnP and was to defend my new allies even though they dont need it. Also a shout out to my long time friend rodrik who has now quit, may he live life the way it should be lived without this damned addiction of all of ours.

Caio,
MARIO

DeletedUser

@ MARIO
This is no longer a war that can be fought for us SINCE NOMADS change side. AND I think you know that. WHY do you need NOMADS? Of course to remove threat. What are you afraid of, BORED!

DeletedUser88324

Are you really sure you want to say that? What has Nomad done in our war with your tribe other than watch, thats right nothing. Since their declaration of alligning with my tribe Nomad has not attacked XPRED at all as shown through these stats so do not try to say to them that they are having to help BORED! to win a war against XPRED. If they wish to help than that is their choice.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Nomad
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

image.php

image.php
[/spoil]

Now lets take a look at the BORED! vs. XPRED and all those who left. But remember how ntguy was kicked and got rimmed? So theres another 7 or so conquers that should be added to BORED!'s Side.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Players: fr4nc0 SamuraiNinja ddevore TheDeanMachine1

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 12
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 1: 851,119
Side 2: 94,812
Difference: 756,307

image.php
[/spoil]

With those stats do you still intend to say that BORED! needs help from allies to take you on? Right now the stats are roughly 100-12 due to deletions that could not be added.

@ Everyone else who doubts BORED! let this war and our stats show you what we are made of, then think twice on who you are trying to flame.

@ Nomad I dont blame you for switching sides to our side and for thinking in the broader picture. All i can say is thank you for your support and I know i look forward to this alliance along with all of BORED!.

To the rest of the world i see you have all missed me. This is only for the statistic update and numbers of the war rather than a real PnP and was to defend my new allies even though they dont need it. Also a shout out to my long time friend rodrik who has now quit, may he live life the way it should be lived without this damned addiction of all of ours.

Caio,
MARIO

Mario, I appreciate your post. Thanks!

What Mario says is true, nobody from BORED! has asked us to participate inh this war in any way, nor have they asked for support. I think the reason everyone is insisting on NOMAD helping BORED! is that you guys hate to see BORED! taking on a top 5 tribe (something no other top tribe, including FRST, has never done so far) without anyone's help. Also, for the record, BORED! started attacking XPRED before we even began our alliance, so wouldbe warring XPRED regardless an alliance with NOMAD or not.

Having said that, if we wish to take what was once ours, we have the freedom to do so :p

The Jacal

Last edited:

DeletedUser

BUT for the mentally weak players in the tribe, they left after hearing the news, like cclski.

DeletedUser

@ MARIO
This is no longer a war that can be fought for us SINCE NOMADS change side. AND I think you know that. WHY do you need NOMADS? Of course to remove threat. What are you afraid of, BORED!

Nomad still hasn't launched, and, until they do, they are not "helping in this war". DT my old friend, you are in a different league out here.

Mario, I appreciate your post. Thanks!

What Mario says is true, nobody from BORED! has asked us to participate inh this war in any way, nor have they asked for support. I think the reason everyone is insisting on NOMAD helping BORED! is that you guys hate to see BORED! taking on a top 5 tribe (something no other top tribe, including FRST, has never done so far) without anyone's help. Also, for the record, BORED! started attacking XPRED before we even began our alliance, so wouldbe warring XPRED regardless an alliance with NOMAD or not.

Having said that, if we wish to take what was once ours, we have the freedom to do so :p

The Jacal

I might be wrong, but I am fairly certain that CoD was in the top five when FRST declared on them.

DeletedUser

I fail to see how this little war, and the stats, are supposed to impress anyone. :icon_rolleyes:

If this is what BORED! is made of, bragging about "majority conquers" over a smaller rim tribe, it's going to make people wonder what will happen to BORED! if they don't have the upper hand, through size, in a war.

I thought BORED! would demolish Xpred to be honest, through a serious of well timed tribe ops, attacks, nobles, fakes, and nukes, and would have very minimal conquers against them due to stacking their outer villages from their central, sniping Xpred trains, and general self and tribe supporting. The normal things that make a war successful, with minimal losses.

BORED!'s stats seem to suggest random nobles, nukes and fakes are being thrown everywhere. Hardly impressive. A tribe the size, and reputation of BORED! should be able to make short work of a rim tribe, so what on earth are you doing?
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

BORED!'s stats seem to suggest random nobles, nukes and fakes are being thrown everywhere. Hardly impressive. A tribe the size, and reputation of BORED! should be able to make short work of a rim tribe, so what on earth are you doing? :icon_neutral:
I thought we have no rep anymore? So to say we have no respect in some posts and then say you expect us to do better due to our reputation :icon_neutral:

I love your posts harbringer but you cant have stuff working both ways :icon_wink:

/goes back to the BORED! chat apprehensively waiting for his balls to be cut off :icon_cry: .As for the rest of the flames being posted expect me to bring up old posts when im back :icon_wink:

- Tech out

DeletedUser

I thought we have no rep anymore? So to say we have no respect in some posts and then say you expect us to do better due to our reputation :icon_neutral:

I love your posts harbringer but you cant have stuff working both ways :icon_wink:

/goes back to the BORED! chat apprehensively waiting for his balls to be cut off :icon_cry: .As for the rest of the flames being posted expect me to bring up old posts when im back :icon_wink:

- Tech out

I was actually referring to before the whole family business and other BORED! drama, the reputation BORED! had at the start of the war when they declared, but i apologize for not making that clear, it's 3am. :icon_razz:

On a side note; everyone always says "harbringer" :lol::lol::lol: I am surprised at how many people don't know the word "harbinger", i use it about 4 times a day, in my day to day life (not counting tribal wars) :icon_razz: Ie. "Oh look, here comes the harbinger of work... (My mother)" etc. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I might be wrong, but I am fairly certain that CoD was in the top five when FRST declared on them.

CoD were indeed ranked 5 when we declared, shame they only lasted about two weeks though :icon_cry: Still we ended with nearly 200 vills conquers for and less than 10 against us...

DeletedUser

- Tech out

See Parge I told you Tech could not stay away!

Hyper Hypo

I think the reason everyone is insisting on NOMAD helping BORED! is that you guys hate to see BORED! taking on a top 5 tribe (something no other top tribe, including FRST, has never done so far) without anyone's help.

Thanks for clarifying parge.

Frst has warred several tribes. CoD was indeed rank 5.

Bored! is not entering new territory...unless you are counting top 10 merges :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Nomad still hasn't launched, and, until they do, they are not "helping in this war". DT my old friend, you are in a different league out here.

XPRED is now surrounded by NOMADS, because of the number of cowards in the tribe. AND THE MAP IS NOW CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE ALLIANCE!

( Great play mage, but 1 out of 7 of your attack is real and the others are fakes?)

DeletedUser

XPRED is now surrounded by NOMADS, because of the number of cowards in the tribe. AND THE MAP IS NOW CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE ALLIANCE!

( Great play mage, but 1 out of 7 of your attack is real and the others are fakes?)

You do realize that is exactly what was going to happen to BORED correct? If Nomad had remained allies with XPRED then BORED would have been surrounded. Now that the shoe is on the other foot you are complaining?

For the last time, BORED and Nomad were in diplomatic talks long before XPRED napped and shared forums with Nomad.

Strategically, Nomad made a decent decision. Any more blame about the failed alliance needs to fall more on XPRED's leadership and their original lack of diplomacy. Any diplomat seeking an alliance only when they are at war is a terrible diplomat indeed.

DeletedUser88306

it would be good to see some map comparisons as stats are posted, i dont think iv seen any player maps on this world yet

DeletedUser

not to defend xpred or anything, there was an alliance roughly a week before bored declared

DeletedUser

it would be good to see some map comparisons as stats are posted, i dont think iv seen any player maps on this world yet

We are lazy.

not to defend xpred or anything, there was an alliance roughly a week before bored declared

It was an alliance based on necessity. KND/XPRED always had a long standing 'no-alliance' policy, it was probably that policy of ignorant diplomacy that lead to their downfall.

And, trust me, even though BORED declared at a certain point, XPRED leaders knew it was coming. In fact, it has been happening for awhile.

@ ray, I really like your siggy though