BORED! Declares On......

DeletedUser

@parge, you said "Any diplomat seeking an alliance only when they are at war is a terrible diplomat indeed." i said "not to defend xpred or anything, there was an alliance roughly a week before bored declared" to say that they weren't at war when it happened, then you responded "It was an alliance based on necessity. KND/XPRED always had a long standing 'no-alliance' policy, it was probably that policy of ignorant diplomacy that lead to their downfall.

And, trust me, even though BORED declared at a certain point, XPRED leaders knew it was coming. In fact, it has been happening for awhile." and so you proved my statement as flat out wrong, and i was just saying you're right i'm wrong :p

DeletedUser

Here on a purely factual war update. No flaming, no opinions.

Change so far geographically.
1qsxti.png

2ymyk52.png

Maps origin

Conquer stats so far
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XPRED
Players: darkbeer79 smooggyj mimosa6280 lordballbag SusieJean Groundz456 Trouser Snake SunFlare bowletta8 carolina89 lexiboy Different Colours dEANO1UK fr4nc0 pillion15 SamuraiNinja Fade2Black Lukey1881 total12345 J Swift webby911 Xelite defendernick cclski Princess Iron Pants Elbirn

Timeframe: 03/04/2010 00:00:00 to 10/04/2010 03:33:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 11
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 475,502
Side 2: 93,282
Difference: 382,220

image.php

ntguy could not be added to the stats as he deleted. That adds another 9 as all his losses whilst in XPRED are still counted on TW War Stats.
So its really
Side 1: 61
Difference: 50
In favour of BORED!

Some numbers:

XPRED Starting stats:3/4/09
Rank 5.
Members 54.
13,314,104 points.
1,738 villages.

XPRED Current stats:9-10/4/09
Rank 7. (-2)
Members 24 (-30)
9,142,527 points (-4,171,577)
1,132 villages (-606)

BORED! Starting stats:3/4/09
Rank 2.
Members 37.
25,266,659 points.
2,940 villages

BORED! Current stats:9-10/4/09
Rank 1. (+1)
Members 59. (+22)
41,063,262 points. (+15,796,603)
4,758 villages. (+1,818)

Different occurences obviously have an effect on the numbers but oh well.

Enjoy.

- Tech out

Last edited by a moderator:

grizok

Members 24 (-30)

Members 59. (+22)

Looks like every other "war" in this world...

DeletedUser

Sadly I must make it clear that the biggest change is that players left expred to join nomad.....

My few situations for you to consider ...

1) Expred was weak and only some were invited to nomad, and spared in change for an ally with Bored!

2) It was the plan all along for Bored to attack them just to flush out the members to join Nomad, then make ally and eat the rest

3) Bored wants to take out frst and nomad, the best way is to ally with nomad till frst is gone

4) Frst and Bored are actually allys and are putting nomad and expred under right away

5) are you seriously still reading this? lol

DeletedUser

Bored! couldn't help themselves but to appear on the forums :) I would much rather hear you talk bs then not be around here at all. It is good to see some facts, stats and I like technology's maps.

It is good to see some action in this world, BORED! are completing the task they set out to do, taking out a top 5 tribe which is good.

However I believe FRST took over 90 villages in their first day and over 170 in the 10 days to follow compared to Bored's 50+ villages in 7 days and 90+ villages over a month. For the resources backing Bored I am sure that they could have come out with a better outcome. Remembering that FRST was a much smaller tribe at the time of their attacks, Bored have been rather unimpressive. I know Bored have recently had a lot of tribe changes and have put a lot of effort into organising their family and possibly allies but surely they could have done better.

Hopefully everything has settled in Bored and we can see a lot more village conquers out of them.

DeletedUser

Here on a purely factual war update. No flaming, no opinions.

Change so far geographically.
1qsxti.png

2ymyk52.png

Maps origin

Conquer stats so far
Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XPRED
Players: darkbeer79 smooggyj mimosa6280 lordballbag SusieJean Groundz456 Trouser Snake SunFlare bowletta8 carolina89 lexiboy Different Colours dEANO1UK fr4nc0 pillion15 SamuraiNinja Fade2Black Lukey1881 total12345 J Swift webby911 Xelite defendernick cclski Princess Iron Pants Elbirn

Timeframe: 03/04/2010 00:00:00 to 10/04/2010 03:33:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 475,502
Side 2: 93,282
Difference: 382,220

image.php

ntguy could not be added to the stats as he deleted. That adds another 9 as all his losses whilst in XPRED are still counted on TW War Stats.
So its really
Side 1: 61
Difference: 50
In favour of BORED!

Some numbers:

XPRED Starting stats:3/4/09
Rank 5.
Members 54.
13,314,104 points.
1,738 villages.

Rank 7. (-2)
Members 24 (-30)
9,142,527 points (-4,171,577)
1,132 villages (-606)

BORED! Starting stats:3/4/09
Rank 2.
Members 37.
25,266,659 points.
2,940 villages

Rank 1. (+1)
Members 59. (+22)
41,063,262 points. (+15,796,603)
4,758 villages. (+1,818)

Different occurences obviously have an effect on the numbers but oh well.

Enjoy.

- Tech out
XPEEDs downfall :lol:

DeletedUser

I cant say XPRED isnt losing. But except for those who left and deleted asap they were under attack by bored! nobody has lost a single village....

DeletedUser

I cant say XPRED isnt losing. But except for those who left and deleted asap they were under attack by bored! nobody has lost a single village....

The stats seem to suggest otherwise. :icon_wink:

As for the people who left, that's still conquers against XPRED really, that's XPRED's fault for having members that are afraid of war, XPRED shouldn't have invited people who they didn't trust would fight.

DeletedUser

People are afraid of numbers. Shown by quit a few inactive members of bored! that are still in.

I dont decide what some of the council in the tribe do.

DeletedUser

I took 4 villages of Stuk777 and he tried to retake them all (but of course he failed, noone can touch the allmighty AoO :icon_wink:) so atleast 21 of those conquers were on an active player.

DeletedUser

The size of BORED! is twice as big as ours ( maybe more now most people left. ) It is an unfair war!!
btw tech, you left me out in your graph. i took one from mage.

( NOMADS taking scaried ex-XPRED players. is that a right move?)

DeletedUser

even though we all know that they will runaway when their is danger?
like harbinger said they are bad players!

DeletedUser

well, we only took 4 players from XPRED, and that WILL be all we will take in..

even though we all know that they will runaway when their is danger?
like harbinger said they are bad players!

they will stay since they will be on the winning side

Though I am usually against recruitment of the enemy these recruitments were different, they had more to do with old political connections than anything else.

That being said, XPRED is done for, there is no way with the amount of terrible players and complete 100% lack of any wartime communication in the forums that XPRED has any chance of winning this war. Even if Nomad were to turn aganst Bored and FRST decided to attack along with Magic, Apoc, and MOAR... All at once, then XPRED would still be gone, kaput, adios.

I thought that Maclean might be able to pull through and put up a decent fight with all his talk in and outside of the externals, but that is obviously not the case. BORED has torn through you guys so fast and without organized ops that it isn't the people that left that should be ashamed, but you. Yeah, you. You fancy yourself a leader DT, but the only good leadership decision you have ever made was putting me in charge of TLL oh so long ago. Why don't you take some initiative? Why don't you try and defend against BORED? Rally Xpred instead of writing stupid poems about the fail of people that left.

The only person whose actions you are responsible for are your own. And until you can show you are a good and smart player like B Pasta or cclski then you can't necessarily judge their decisions as well as you may have thought. They made a hard decision to leave KND/XPRED, but I think cclski summed up the root of that decision well,

cclski said:
It's not that I don't want to fight. It's that I want to win.