Bored? Frustrated? How about a Shake Up?

DeletedUser

Hey, thanks for bringing it back around. I too liked the idea of musing about how the world would split if it had to split into two right now. And who the team captains would be.

DeletedUser

So I'll stick to the original topic of this thread of ElleKay's.

I like your thought behind your post and if I had a saying in this, I'd vote for your number 2.
I think that would be interesting to see how the top players of this world choose to fight.

The top players of this world choose to fight? Who would you choose as team captains? D4 and who??

Hey, thanks for bringing it back around. I too liked the idea of musing about how the world would split if it had to split into two right now. And who the team captains would be.

If the world split now, tribes would be so differnt. I know who i want in my tribe and no one else!

DeletedUser

I guess it would depend on if you wanted to split the world geographically North/South, East/West. And then you could pick captains that way. Or maybe you want to keep it all messed up, in which case it might as well be Captains that know the most players so they could make informed decisions.