Bored? Frustrated? How about a Shake Up?

DeletedUser

I have never ever signed a nap with AP.
She even attacked us first during the previous war, but as usual your real fun is twist facts so keep it up, you are the only who believe to your lies.
I offered her an escape of the situation, and I always said that I would have not stop my nobling till she would not get to a decision.
Regarding the defense, ok you caught me off guard and "backtimed" (those are not backtimes btw, you caught them sleeping at home, way different) or killed my trains.
I was just waiting the time to have them rebuild, but the account went inactive before that to happen so I started again.

D4alicious

Once again you fail to use the English language and go straight to thinking I'm twisting facts. Maybe you should take a look at yourself, before claiming I do such things.

"What I do find funny is that you make her believe you have a personal NAP so that she sends all her D to the other side of the world." I'm not saying that you DID sign a NAP with her. I'm saying you MADE HER THINK you had and "understanding" they are completely different things. What possible other reason is there for her to move ALL her defense AWAY from you.

Just one big "coincidence" then was it.......OF COARSE!

DeletedUser

sure a coincidence like when She scuba LG and KCbruiser started to attack all together all of a sudden during the last war without "giving notice" and I was obviously unstacked while initially everyone was focusing on my k55 only.

DeletedUser

And also inc always twist facts that's the truth

and so do you, and so does under, and so does rawkor and so forth... chao you dont play this world so how can you talk of current events?

if you think inc is so bad and you want involved so much then get an account in under and start attacking.... but i am sure you will say you cant be bothered... no time or studies and such.... well if you cant have time to play why have time to waste about this? so basically put up or shut up.

DeletedUser

RAWKOR does not twist facts. Just saying. Perspective my change but I dont think anyone can say we have played a shady game to/with anyone.

DeletedUser

just be happy you are still in this world to put stats up.

DeletedUser

you don't have a place. your in a dead tribe with no skilled players.
stuck between under and inc. But then again I'm sure you like being up close to inc? makes you and your tribe feel warm and tingly inside

DeletedUser

We are sorta below UNDER tho if you actually look and above Inc. Anyways I guess thats better than carrying a bunch of no skilled players to the end tho huh? At least I don't have delusions of grandeur. Thanks for caring, as always, how we feel inside :) You are such a sweetheart. *note the dripping sarcasm*

DeletedUser

It's ok. I filled it with helium and tied it around everyones wrist. Nothing to carry. Just holding on now.

DeletedUser

Zeaho I liked you better when I only heard you through reports, stop brown nosing INC and being a sheep because personally I believe you are not usually one and that you are better than that, don't lower yourself hun :)

DeletedUser

I wish that was the only way we communicated as well Omi. You all are just a common enemy. In fact, Inc, tells me they are going to attack me more than you guys do. Sheep was my second costume choice this year. Lost out barely.

Ohhhh... no more witty "RAWKOR is stupid blah blah blah" from ya'll? I got more jokes and comebacks up my sleeve that have gone unused....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You will be dead soon anyways. Doesnt matter. Evil will be nobled then you. Enjoy the world while you can

DeletedUser

:( Lambezz... I thought we had a moment tho....

LOL alrighty then. Ill get ready to die. Everyone cool with em not wearing black and also playing Tenacious D at the funeral proceedings?

D4alicious

sure a coincidence like when She scuba LG and KCbruiser started to attack all together all of a sudden during the last war without "giving notice" and I was obviously unstacked while initially everyone was focusing on my k55 only.

Ummm...What?

What does being suprised attacked by those other players have to do with anything I said in my previous post.

Or did you want us to give you notice before we attacked you..

Let me start now..
I'm going to send 10,000 attacks at you.
Oh snap, I already sent them.

DeletedUser

Wow! Is it just me or has it gotten really nasty in here?

At least RAWKOR didn't just roll over and die no matter the beating they got from UNDER during your war with them. The tribe exists, hasn't disbanded. They're still around and kicking.
If they're willing to stick around and fight, the more power to them. :p

And you never know, they may just have something to prove. I hope they do prove it :p

DeletedUser

Well i wanted Z to co-play me. lol that says alot. Well i just noble her instead i guess :D