Bored of world 1?

DeletedUser

On worlds that have more players in them there is a better chance some noob will attack you. I usually feel obligated to noble the noob and most importantly mail him crazy cat pictures.

Paint13aller

On worlds that have more players in them there is a better chance some noob will attack you. I usually feel obligated to noble the noob and most importantly mail him crazy scat pictures.

fixed,

me to

Paint13aller

hanky.jpg

DeletedUser18970

you should just give me all your accounts i mean i just pwn :icon_biggrin:

or put em on ebay some poor sod may want em:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think it's time to launch a poll for if people want to have morale and restarts disabled. I know I would be one of the first to get nobled out of the world but it would help to bring about the end of the world a bit quicker.

DeletedUser

Restarts are already disabled, and I don't care if I have 50% morale against a guy, that just means I have a few more thousands of nukes than her.

DeletedUser

Not only should Morale now be disabled, there should be a separate poll to have Packets be lowered even further to allow those hyper active members who want to continuously noble quickly to do so.

This world has been raging on for 5 years now, its getting to a point of stupidity. :icon_rolleyes:

The simple fact is that between rebuilding demolished buildings, rebuilding dead Nukes and then having to store packets with whats left over anyone who tries to make a push has to continuously stop to store more.

I'm in favor of both the removal of Morale and the lowering of packets.

DeletedUser

Restarts are already disabled, and I don't care if I have 50% morale against a guy, that just means I have a few more thousands of nukes than her.

Restarts have not been disabled as the option is still available in the menu