Bored? Play W5!

DeletedUser

I have no idea what your talking about, there is, and only has been w7. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You know what would be good if world 7 could war world 5 that would be the best!

DeletedUser

Suggetion for tribal wars staff.

World one would like all the worlds to be stiched together (how they didn't and can not say). I imagine all the worlds in a horizonal line with one full K with every square filled with a 116point barb village.

And I suggest that each world should end when one tribe has 70% or so percent dominance and has maintained it for 6 solid months in a row.

Then when that is done the world(s) freezes till all the other worlds are ready (say seven worlds at a time). Then the TW staff can e-mail the crap out of people and then the "WAR of THE WORLDS! Can Really Happen!

Then WE ALL CAN SEE WHO THE BEST TRIBAL WARS PLAYER IS THE BEST.

DeletedUser

World one would like all the worlds to be stiched together (how they didn't and can not say). I imagine all the worlds in a horizonal line with one full K with every square filled with a 116point barb village.

And I suggest that each world should end when one tribe has 70% or so percent dominance and has maintained it for 6 solid months in a row.

Then when that is done the world(s) freezes till all the other worlds are ready (say seven worlds at a time). Then the TW staff can e-mail the crap out of people and then the "WAR of THE WORLDS! Can Really Happen!

Then WE ALL CAN SEE WHO THE BEST TRIBAL WARS PLAYER IS THE BEST.

I've thought about this as well, and I think TW is completely capable of doing this. So why not do it? ;D

DeletedUser

yeah and if it doesn't work out then just re change it.

World 7 would shit on any other world!

DeletedUser

Not double speed worlds, we would be ruined :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

thats something else though lol.

but world 5 would die and I think we would shit on world 1!

DeletedUser

aha, world 5 would die... funny thing that... world 7 sucks on this game. xD

world 5 top OD: 91,74 Mio.
world 7 top OD: 74,97 Mio.

so yeh... bring it on.

DeletedUser

it just means that your top od player is hated more than ours so gets attacked more = }

DeletedUser

then more troops wasted. :)

but anyway, i'm sorry to say but that lord raventower has posted this in almost every world on these forums.

Penguin11

aha, world 5 would die... funny thing that... world 7 sucks on this game. xD

world 5 top OD: 91,74 Mio.
world 7 top OD: 74,97 Mio.

so yeh... bring it on.

Did you ever come to think that ehm world 5 came out before world 7?

Penguin11

Maybe we should have a world 7 tribe in another world, I never ever got to join one :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Imagine the Inactivity on the sides of the world not connected to the other...

DeletedUser

then more troops wasted. :)

but anyway, i'm sorry to say but that lord raventower has posted this in almost every world on these forums.
Thats because I play a few worlds lol.

and you suck don't say world 7 does because we would kick there arses:)