Bored? Play W5!

DeletedUser

And guys they are taking the piss out of us on the world 5 forms!

DeletedUser

Your thats proberly it lol.

ohhh well I am only here to have fun now not playing any more!!!

Onvaukter I like your shirt^^.

DeletedUser

Well to be fair it is pretty awesome, gotta love red :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol yeah but I think it is time you change your style go for something like a pink shirt.

I will still love your style though^^.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah what an epic phail that would be on this game.
You ever heard of Se7eN on W13? A W7 based tribe which I led along with ibo321 and seraph.ro. Easily one of the best and most experienced tribes in W13.

MuFFiN on W10 (Yes, failed, but was one of the best tribes serverwide)
TK (remake) on W19.

Don't talk what you don't know. ;)

DeletedUser

well that player obviously sucks.

and yes i have heard of se7en. it's on world 36 and it takes in anyone on this game.

chaoslegion7

Hey, do you guys have to come here and post whatever you like just because the forum in your world is boring? From what I read over there, it is indeed boring, it is only like 1-2 thread which are active right now over there. Now I know why is this thread even started in here and other world. Because you ppl want to pull some ppl over there to make that world more excited isn't it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey, do you guys have to come here and post whatever you like just because the forum in your world is boring? From what I read over there, it is indeed boring, it is only like 1-2 thread which are active right now over there. Now I know why is this thread even started in here and other world. Because you ppl want to pull some ppl over there to make that world more excited isn't it? :icon_wink:

Well said.

We want to war world 5!!!!

Highonwater1

It should get VERY interesting soon.... or very boring as both tribes grind to a stalemate... :p