Bored to Death

DeletedUser

As many have guessed, Bored is fading fast.

Rather than let members be nobled out...I'm just going to disband the tribe and keep some honor intact.

I normally wouldn't do this, but considering I have had little to no help from people stepping up, I feel no desire to have my honor and character, as well as the few remaining loyal members, to be dragged down with the shell that Mario abandonded.

However, I cannot place the blame solely on one person (Mario). I have to take some responsibility, as I sat by for too long and watched Bored fade into obscurity and turn into a W43 laughing stock.

As a final message to W43 as the interim duke of Bored!:
Cultivate your relationships within your tribe. It is the only way that will get people to participate and ask for help when needed instead of giving up or offering information to the enemy. I would have liked to have seen the original lineup in Bored/Nuts take on FRST. What a war that would have been.

...and for the record. I'm not leaving, but I know those who have. Look me up, and if you're an enemy, hope you aren't in my path. :axemen:

-Slingo
Interim Duke of Bored!

DeletedUser

Wait did you not flame me a few days ago saying bored! will not make a comeback?

Oh and Mario I outlasted bored! ;) I remember you telling me I would be rimmed before bored! would die.... Now I get the last laugh!

DeletedUser

Wait did you not flame me a few days ago saying bored! will not make a comeback?

Oh and Mario I outlasted bored! ;) I remember you telling me I would be rimmed before bored! would die.... Now I get the last laugh!

Of course he said that, you can't tell everyone that your tribe is falling while you are the duke, its just not done.

blue...heart

Nice speech sling. Maybe u just saved Bored! some reputation :icon_wink:

Hyper Hypo

Nicely written Slingo.

Saved us all the trouble of picking on Bored! for weeks or months to come...

Bye bye Bored!

DeletedUser

Of course he said that, you can't tell everyone that your tribe is falling while you are the duke, its just not done.

Of course I don't but it was already dead long before I took over. I have led successful tribes in many other worlds but when I came back I told every tribe I joined I would not lead so when I was passed duke I did what I promised ;)

DeletedUser

You can run and you can hide, but you are still red, and we're coming after you!!!!!!

*edit I guess some of you are technically brown, but you get the point.

DeletedUser

fair enough slingzaar... at least you go out with dignity.

what happens to the remaining bored! actives i wonder? join WMD? another world war under different leadership might be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Of course I don't but it was already dead long before I took over. I have led successful tribes in many other worlds but when I came back I told every tribe I joined I would not lead so when I was passed duke I did what I promised ;)

I think you misunderstood, I didnt mean you, i meant Sling... Since you know, this topic is very much about him and his tribe :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

For the moment, I will resume leadership of Nuts.

I will be removing all that I do not see fit and re-strengthening our core.

I would like to see us go back to our roots, something along the lines of Light or, well, Nuts of yesterday. I expect our playing style to do the same.

I will not share our political views at this time...perhaps that will make things interesting. Perhaps I can even salvage more of my reputation this way. :axemen:

Slingo
-Duke of Nuts

DeletedUser

quite an amazing downfall really...........
still im sure those are the strongest will rise again.........

DeletedUser

This is was an interesting war watching from the forums. Seeing Bored as the top dog in the world and now here we are with the disbanding of a once -great- tribe. Well be interesting to see how the remaining Bored members go about their futures.

Seeing as this is one of my first posts on this world forum, I'll leave things at that. Good job FRST

DeletedUser

General MacLean Do you have no respect for others? All you do is flame and quite frankly its getting annoying, so lets start making constructive posts instead of trying to make people look bad.

DeletedUser

General MacLean Do you have no respect for others? All you do is flame and quite frankly its getting annoying, so lets start making constructive posts instead of trying to make people look bad.

Of course I have respect but not for Mario and yes I can do other things then flame but I thought that was the purpose of PNP. In all seriousness I thought this war would last well over a year but well I was wrong. I thought bored! had legit players but man some of them ran quick so I guess I was wrong. Oh well we now have a new top tribe on this world.... FRST congratulations you earned it!

DeletedUser

Not to be bias but BORED! have a very good leadership, very great leaders, a very good line up of players tbh, but i guess its not enough to solidify the tribe, Well another good line up of players gone. @ FRST you deserve to be rank 1st in this world, at the beginning of the war you impressed me tbh, Stacking front lines is not enough to stop you guys, Good job :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course I have respect but not for Mario and yes I can do other things then flame but I thought that was the purpose of PNP. In all seriousness I thought this war would last well over a year but well I was wrong. I thought bored! had legit players but man some of them ran quick so I guess I was wrong. Oh well we now have a new top tribe on this world.... FRST congratulations you earned it!

Just a random forum viewer, but I have never seen one actually good thing come from you. You remind me of blakraven with all the [stuff] you spurt on these forums. I'm sure you two could be the best of buddies:icon_wink:

Also RIP BORED!, I did not know you guys long enough :(

DeletedUser59845

RIP Bored!

You made my first few months in this world quite hellish, lol.

DeletedUser

Just a random forum viewer, but I have never seen one actually good thing come from you. You remind me of blakraven with all the [stuff] you spurt on these forums. I'm sure you two could be the best of buddies:icon_wink:

Random question who is that? Oh and back on topic I do love that Mario posted even with people like me hanging around! All the props to you!

DeletedUser

Its true maclean can be useless out here at times (=P), but at least theres no way the two can be compared in-game :lol:

Edit: Sling, less respect to you for this thread.
Much truth in there, much non-truth in there......mainly it is aimed to gain rep to continue on w43. By all means I agree thats what the PnP forums are for but the PnP's are also for other to point out things like this :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its true maclean can be useless out here at times (=P), but at least theres no way the two can be compared in-game :lol:

You never attacked me though..... I was looking forward to sending you my epic 21k sword nukes and dodging your noble trains.