Bored to Death

DeletedUser

Of course I have respect but not for Mario and yes I can do other things then flame but I thought that was the purpose of PNP. In all seriousness I thought this war would last well over a year but well I was wrong. I thought bored! had legit players but man some of them ran quick so I guess I was wrong. Oh well we now have a new top tribe on this world.... FRST congratulations you earned it!

In a way it is, thats almost human nature. BUT your not meant to make yourself look bad at the same time!
Self control & self imposed forum bans can work wonders when you get yourself out of control on here :icon_wink:

Good luck NUTS hope you guys can make a comeback and then come give us a good war! :axemen:
Because we all know the family tribes wont even give more of a fight then Bored did

DeletedUser

Thanks for all your hard work Sling, it's a shame it came to nothing in the end, but I suspect (remember folks, I never took up a council or leadership position) that even your best would be like a sticking plaster on an arterial wound.

The damage was done long before you arrived by a desire to harvest points, rank and allies (family) rather than tribal trust, co-ordination and togetherness. I think the blame must be shared amongst all of us for allowing the slow slide to where we are.

Good luck for the future :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice Slingo.

If we swap troops, I'm looking forward to having a virtual beer with you after the dust settles on w43, whatever the outcome.

DeletedUser

This one thing I'm quite sure none of you expected to hear from me.

[spoil]Hell no, I'm not admitting we lost![/spoil]

[spoil]Okay seriously, I admit that we lost quite bad. While I too blame this on MARIO, as Slingo said, I can't put all the blame on him. It was much more events, mainly disloyal members that led to this. I'm not going to take any responsibility in this because honestly, I'm too far away to do anything and I do not have any leadership role. Although, I do admit that I could have done better in this war even though the distance. I guess I've been busy polishing my ego.

I also want to apologize to all FRST and LighT. members (except for Scott and Bobble) for whatever you think I did wrong (using logics in arguments?).
I hope we can all forget about this and not be hateful towards eachother if we ever clash again. 'cept for Scott and Bobble. I'll always dislike you.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I can carry on with life after reading that, AOO. And I thought we'd grown close over the last month or so. Simply by apologising to the rest of my tribe shows you admit you were wrong so that will do me for an apology too.

ancient mariner

I hope we can all forget about this and not be hateful towards eachother if we ever clash again. 'cept for Scott and Bobble. I'll always dislike you.

Before dealing with our leaders you have to tackle crazy members like us.We Cannont hear anything against our leaders and are not disloyal like you guys who always run away from situation. :lol:

DeletedUser

Before dealing with our leaders you have to tackle crazy members like us.We Cannont hear anything against our leaders and are not disloyal like you guys who always run away from situation. :lol:
Pretty bold statement.

Care to explain "you guys" and "run away from the situation"??

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure I'm still in the Tribe that used to be BORED!.

DeletedUser

But you havent run into a single problem like you have stated dozens of times...

So far away from the frontlines with FRST/Light.

DeletedUser

But you havent run into a single problem like you have stated dozens of times...

So far away from the frontlines with FRST/Light.
Well then what situation is there to run from since he is far from everything? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I also want to apologize to all FRST and LighT. members (except for Scott and Bobble) for whatever you think I did wrong (using logics in arguments?).

I have to point out AoO, while i respect the apology and your opinion, this statement completely voids your apology, as it shows you are clearly not sorry at all. You are defending yourself even in your apology, which means you mustn't think you are wrong, which makes your apology rather false, however, i suppose an apology is an apology.

I was expecting more from BORED!. I'm a bit disappointed, i guess in the end, talk is just talk, and the real truths are said ingame. I would have liked to have seen more, but in the end i suppose the way it is, is the way it is.

Good luck to you guys in this world, and future worlds though, I'm sure you can learn something here, and will make you even better players for future wars, which i am sure we will all cross paths in with each other.

DeletedUser

A little bitty war

There were some very good players in BORED! but we saw little of them working together and their family tribelets worked totally independently as such always do. FRST is a real tribe with a superb leader a brilliant War General - easily the best tribe I have been in.

We must not overlook the enormous and skilful contribution of LighT. They played superbly and deserve respect.

Even so we had a half dozen members who did little and some retirees that we were nobling out in the middle of things - ours tend to hand over in such a way that the tribe gets stronger, not weaker.

So, in the end [I don't do flaming] it was the name of the game TRIBAL + WARS that told the story. It isn't BRILLIANT INDIVIDUALS + WARS.

But still lots of work for FRST to do.

DeletedUser

One point i'd like to pick up in your post. Dont take it as flaming though, just an observation :icon_wink:
Even so we had a half dozen members who did little and some retirees that we were nobling out in the middle of things - ours tend to hand over in such a way that the tribe gets stronger, not weaker.
That's kinda.......well politely, naive.
If my interpretation is correct you imply that other tribes retirees dont hand over in a way that benefits their respective tribes as much how the FRST retirees do it, and let me tell you if you think you guys have found a way to "hand over" accounts thats more beneficial to your tribe than methods others use then....naive.

Though thats my response from my interpretation of your point. Feel free to correct me though.

DeletedUser

I think it might be an observation that some tribe seem to have members that just leave. No notice to the tribe, no sitter, nothing. The next thing that player is being nobled out by hostile tribes and the player's original tribe is scrambling to retain the benefits of the villages.

DeletedUser

I think it might be an observation that some tribe seem to have members that just leave. No notice to the tribe, no sitter, nothing. The next thing that player is being nobled out by hostile tribes and the player's original tribe is scrambling to retain the benefits of the villages.

a good obesrevation,which is a disloyal act from the person leaving,i think any player worth their salt in this game should alway's give notice of intention to quit/leave/retire and let his tribe retain the village's within.
though if this is not carried out it is only natural that hostile's rush to grab the villa's.
wouldn't you?

DeletedUser59845

I'm not going to take any responsibility in this because honestly, I'm too far away to do anything and I do not have any leadership role. Although, I do admit that I could have done better in this war even though the distance.

I didn't even know you still played... You nobled 2 villages in the last 3 weeks and they were both from MOAR !

I would hope you would admit you could have done more. Did you even send any fakes?

DeletedUser

One point i'd like to pick up in your post. Dont take it as flaming though, just an observation :icon_wink:

That's kinda.......well politely, naive.
If my interpretation is correct you imply that other tribes retirees dont hand over in a way that benefits their respective tribes as much how the FRST retirees do it, and let me tell you if you think you guys have found a way to "hand over" accounts thats more beneficial to your tribe than methods others use then....naive.

Though thats my response from my interpretation of your point. Feel free to correct me though.

The majority of people quitting was to coplay another account rather then leave the world, does that count as a better way to handle inactives :icon_razz: