Borg - 8AA8 merge

DeletedUser

It's been a while now, and seeming as no-one wants to comment and the forum is dead. I have gotta ask, for an enemy opinion on this?

Are you guys trying to do a DNY and merge the world out?

Considering your recent merge with borg, and the amount of inactives you have taken on.

Next thing I'll hear from you about war stats will be; "They are only nobling our inactives"

So I ask, if a player switches tribes, in the same week they are nobled, are they considered active?

They were active enough to move tribes...

and finally, I'll just like to mention payn3. (and you called us cheaters)
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

Congrats on beating us for total points, try to beat our top 40 and I may even give you a little respect. Not much, but maybe a little. If your lucky
emoticon-00105-wink.gif

Nomads FTW
-SirGriphonheart (Duke of Nomads)

DeletedUser

no one can beat you sir, in terms of accounts used:lol::lol:

is that your 3rd account??:lol:

i suggest instead putting up lame forum topics, just help DPN find a new account.... his 4th???:lol:

DeletedUser

You guys know better than discussing cheating here. :( I was all happy to see a post in your forums, but please watch what you are discussing.

DeletedUser

drykill how many accounts have you change?:)
good luck with your merge my lovely enemies but i am not sure if this will save you from losing villages.:)

DeletedUser

Woot, I passed BORG in total points, how awesome is that.
On a serious note, it was always bound to happen when BORG and DDB (8AA8) ran out of family tribes to fill up the empty spots xD

DeletedUser

Woot, I passed BORG in total points, how awesome is that.
On a serious note, it was always bound to happen when BORG and DDB (8AA8) ran out of family tribes to fill up the empty spots xD

very Awesome indeed :) :)

DeletedUser

i suggest instead putting up lame forum topics, just help DPN find a new account.... his 4th???:lol:

How about you telling us what account your playing, or are you too scared?

DeletedUser

dude seriously, do u have anything different to say? you always post the same. its not funny and its looks stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do remember nomads original merge with SON. I did not say anything bad about that at the time because it needs to happen.

Basically we were two tribes with the same diplomacy, the same aims and had villages within each others clusters. It made a lot more sense to merge than to stay on our own. We just put all active players of both tribes together for easier communication between eachother and gave us a more general overview of what we had under our control.

Of course you seemed to have seen it as we wanted more total points than Nomads, well, that was not the case in any of the players I've talked to and we were bound to pass you in total points eventually anyway.

May as well say it so you know how stupid you sound: Nomads only merged with SON to overtake 8AA8 on points. Now 8AA8 are ahead on points again who will nomads merged with next?

ps. Rosskin, shame.

DeletedUser

don't think you get the point of nobling inactives?

Side 1:
Tribes: 8AA8
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 959
Side 2: 957
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 320
Side 2: 74
Difference: 246

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,090,108
Side 2: 9,118,906
Difference: 28,798

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,908,753
Side 2: 727,052
Difference: 2,181,701

chart

it's like barbs you know, you gotta actually noble them to get them ;)

come on man, what's this??? :s this is one lame thread already and we're only at p.1!!
like sean explained here above, and also stated the nomads soa merger, why stay alone if your neighbouring allied tribe ,that wasn't under any management i think, can fit in the same tribe.
why not give them another shot, you did the same to soa... :S and see where that got you, you're losing k26/27/36/37/47/38... and now moving rosskin to soa again, hmmmmm, he gone inactive? so let's put him in the inactive tribe while rosskin was hitting people a week ago.. Who mentioned something about saving stats?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 141
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 15
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 1,552,888
Side 2: 1,348,212
Difference: 204,676

chart

Side 1: 517,190
Side 2: 148,577
Difference: 368,613

chart

so now that's out of the way, tell me, are we really trying to win this war by merging with our allies?

DeletedUser

dude seriously, do u have anything different to say? you always post the same. its not funny and its looks stupid.

I thought it was funny.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

And I prefer these stats,

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17,773
Side 2: 25,000
Difference: 7,227

chart

Side 1: 2,472
Side 2: 2,146
Difference: 326

chart

Side 1: 169,818,287
Side 2: 240,817,807
Difference: 70,999,520

chart

Side 1: 23,922,518
Side 2: 19,220,889
Difference: 4,701,629

chart

I'd say it's pretty even, you guys are just retaking land.

It's fair to say have been fairly lazy of late.

What do you rekon Nomads? Shall we finish this once and for all and put them out of their misery?

And as to rosskin, I would have preffered her to stay but she chose to leave of her own will.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Them stats are not 100% correct, for example, DPN left Nomads for a period of time when he was losing 20-30 villages per day, Rosskin left nomads when he is losing villages too. So them players do not come up on the stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads, S.O.A.

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2,418
Side 2: 2,478
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 21,791,544
Side 2: 23,978,463
Difference: 2,186,919

chart

60 difference. the time DPN left Nomads and joined TUBA and made his own tribe he lost more than 120. Stats can be twisted either way when you have players leaving a tribe when they are being nobled and joining when they are nobling.

DeletedUser

dude u cant consider soa to the stats seriously. its like if we'd added borg.

DeletedUser

dude u cant consider soa to the stats seriously. its like if we'd added borg.

S.O.A. were added to include Rosskins losses. Looking at stats is worthless anyway it's the actual game play that matters. You guys decide to go through stats from 8-10 months ago to make yourselves feel better. 8AA8 only need to look to what is happening now to make themselves feel good.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 329
Side 2: 92
Difference: 237

chart

That's not even including our main op (Rosskin)

Stats can be twisted and they mean nothing. I will say no more and let the war commence.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
CTRL won this world ages ago. I just find it funny how that after being so bad and being hammered so severly that DDB/BORG players think they are winning after swathes of CTRL got bored and left.

It's like claiming you won a boxing match because your opponent beat the living crap out of you, left the ring as the fight was over, and then you act the big man because he left the ring first. :lol:

DeletedUser

CTRL won this world ages ago. I just find it funny how that after being so bad and being hammered so severly that DDB/BORG players think they are winning after swathes of CTRL got bored and left.

It's like claiming you won a boxing match because your opponent beat the living crap out of you, left the ring as the fight was over, and then you act the big man because he left the ring first. :lol:

CTRL where at one point the best tribe in this world. But because of the size of their ego they decided they didn't need to finish the world to show they had won it. Yes I agree with anyone who says they would have won the world if they carried on, but the fact is they didn't carry on and the only tribe that still exists from back then is TUBA. The world is not over yet, big respect to CTRL for being the best tribe ever in tribalwars but after all the bot protection tools came to the world they just left (a bit suspicious but I'll take nothing away from them)

For a world to be won you either need to have a tribe controlling every village in the world or have the tribalwars staff close the world and declare your tribe as the winning tribe. CTRL met neither of the criteria and took it upon themselves to declare themselves 'winners' and quit.

For a legitimate comparison to a boxing match, CTRL beat the crap out of their opponent in the first 2 rounds then they quit, whether they were bored or not, the world continues and it is still everything to play for.

DeletedUser

not funny for you because you are also one of them...:lol::lol:

that's your 2nd or 3rd account?? after getting rimmed:lol:

lunawboy:lol: