Borg - 8AA8 merge

.-x-.

No No, disco baby, you've got us all wrong. You know EJ means nothig to us, its you we want! :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

SO SEAN5500 over of half of your tribe are inactives someone sit them and they send support to them.griswald have take support from tuba mopdy from dashy so do not tell me that they play only with their troops etc etc.

Griswald and Moby. are active. The majority of 8AA8 players that get targetted are inactive. Your tribe look for those who have not grown in a while and they attack them, whereas 8AA8 target the active Nomads.

Take for example, DPN and Rosskin, both very active players, both have been hit hard. DPN lost around 16-18 mill and Rosskin is only starting to decline.

Snap! And we both know the without support bit isn't true simply because I've seen your dead accounts come to life all on their own before...spooky.

But lets say it is true, good, I will not have long to wait before i can concentrate soley on your side of the world.

I don't know any Dead accounts that have come alive? If that were the case it was nothing to do with our leadership. We know when players ask for support on forums and most of it nowadays is done through mail. So it is hard to keep track. But most players under attack from nomads have flatlined before being attacked. Especially the players Crasy attacks. Once they become active they stop getting attacked.

DeletedUser

but the good is our forum is alive.:p
sean5500 i know that both of them are active.:)

DeletedUser

If they could be active enough to switch tribes, they cant be that inactive can they.
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

DeletedUser

If they could be active enough to switch tribes, they cant be that inactive can they.
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

So you'd say logging on once a week is active? We certainly have different perspectives on this situation.

I see activity as growth in points. I take nothing away from your attacks on our active players (although they aren't that big) but your biggest attacks always seem to be on our players who haven't grown in points for a long period of time.

When we do are ops we hit active players, we may not gain as many villages from doing this as we would if we hit your inactives but hitting inactive players is like having an op on barbs (which I have to give it to you guys, you can put a really good op up against barbs) :lol:

.-x-.

Or say some one logged onto them once every 24 hours to shift them over. Just an idea. You knowing, seeing as I know for a fact that atleast three of them are as cold haagen-das. Having said that, moby. seems to have recovered enough to be killed again.

We know who they are so do you. Doesn't matter, more food for me, whether they are inactive or being sat or just keep coming alive every so often.

Sean5500 said:
although they aren't that big

ruleingec was your second biggest player. who's your new second biggest? Jcambler, now where is he located hmmmmmm Oh, my. Would you take a look at that Griph, how fortune smiles on us this week.

Anyways, this could go back and forth all day and tbh, I've tribe mates of your to be killing off, so we'll pick this back up laters.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Or say some one logged onto them once every 24 hours to shift them over. Just an idea. You knowing, seeing as I know for a fact that atleast three of them are as cold haagen-das. Having said that, moby. seems to have recovered enough to be killed again.

We know who they are so do you. Doesn't matter, more food for me, whether they are inactive or being sat or just keep coming alive every so often.

ruleingec was your second biggest player. who's your new second biggest? Jcambler, now where is he located hmmmmmm Oh, my. Would you take a look at that Griph, how fortune smiles on us this week.

You guys are taking out jcalmbr soon?

Awesome. Give him hell from EJ if it's still the original player.

He was by far one of the most irritating players I ever met, because he would find any way to save his own rear end.

Smoke em good gentlemen!

DeletedUser

You guys are taking out jcalmbr soon?

Awesome. Give him hell from EJ if it's still the original player.

He was by far one of the most irritating players I ever met, because he would find any way to save his own rear end.

Smoke em good gentlemen!

Anything for my Emperor...

DeletedUser

So you'd say logging on once a week is active? We certainly have different perspectives on this situation.

I see activity as growth in points. I take nothing away from your attacks on our active players (although they aren't that big) but your biggest attacks always seem to be on our players who haven't grown in points for a long period of time.

When we do are ops we hit active players, we may not gain as many villages from doing this as we would if we hit your inactives but hitting inactive players is like having an op on barbs (which I have to give it to you guys, you can put a really good op up against barbs) :lol:

Your telling me the 7k i sent ruleingec one morning was not as much as I send your smaller players? Are you tripping?

You obviously dont know a lot about w10 history if your coming out with that barb nonsense, as thats all your big players ever did.

You can run your tribe how you like, and leave me to run mine. All my members pull their weight, can you say the same for yours?

DeletedUser

Dude, your entire tribe consists of people who nobled Barbs expressly to try and outgrow what they were losing in real villages to CTRL.

They were actually nobling away from us, as far as they could. And when it came to an active player, none of them would touch.

No one in that tribe has any right to talk about barb nobling. Check the history of 100% of your players and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser

EJ WHY YOU DO tell that from the begin?that you hate jcalmbr.with love i wil send him few attacks.:p:p:p:p

.-x-.

Lol, we'll you heard it folks, the God emperor hath comanded and we shall obey.....

And thus far, the best defence I've encountered is girly name calling on a profile.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You gain nothing from nobling inactives except it is something to put on the stats, you guys concentrate more on stats and points than actually playing the game. We know we are doing better because we have been tearing down the active players.

You can run your tribe how you like, and leave me to run mine. All my members pull their weight, can you say the same for yours?

I do not run my tribe. Nobody "runs" it. We organise between us what we do, we have discussions on who is next and out of the 10-15 on my front we usually have 7 to 9 in an op. Some are taking part in many ops some just in one. If you meant I was duke, I am not duke either.

Dude, your entire tribe consists of people who nobled Barbs expressly to try and outgrow what they were losing in real villages to CTRL.

They were actually nobling away from us, as far as they could. And when it came to an active player, none of them would touch.

I see you are talking in the past tense. The tables have turned and it is Nomads nobling a lot more barbs than our players ever did. It's not about the things we've done it's what we're doing now.

No one in that tribe has any right to talk about barb nobling. Check the history of 100% of your players and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

Different players controlling the accounts, since I took over L3gollas I have nobled more than twice as many enemy villages than I have barbarians. I'm soon passing this account onto someone else, just waiting to share the details. But the tables have turned.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

sean5500 said:
you guys concentrate more on stats and points

Careful, your wandering back into fantasy land. I think any one can see I dont give two damns about stats. Never have.