Borg - 8AA8 merge

DeletedUser

since I took over L3gollas I have nobled more than twice as many enemy villages than I have barbarians.
how embarrassing has this world has become when that is something to brag about lol

DeletedUser

Careful, your wandering back into fantasy land. I think any one can see I dont give two damns about stats. Never have.

You're the exception. Anyway, I no longer play this world.

To you .-x-. I believe you are one of a very few good players in there. But please speak to sirgriph, he has potential to be good and I believe it will only take a little guidance from you and he can be as good or better than you.

DeletedUser

how embarrassing has this world has become when that is something to brag about lol

I believe I was not bragging, If you believe that is bragging then you have not read the whole discussion. I have nobled a large amount of barbs for what I would have liked but It's better than my backline nobles sitting at base doing nothing.

I was comparing myself to players who's last 1000 or more caps have been barbs.

DeletedUser

your response to " you only noble barbs " was " i noble 2x as many enemies as barbs " you posted it was because you thought nobling only 30% barbs means you are not a barb nobler. whether or not that is bragging or not i could give a shit, but it does show how sad this world has become.

DeletedUser

your response to " you only noble barbs " was " i noble 2x as many enemies as barbs " you posted it was because you thought nobling only 30% barbs means you are not a barb nobler. whether or not that is bragging or not i could give a shit, but it does show how sad this world has become.

I didn't say it doesn't make me a barb nobler. I always try to keep below 20% barbs nobled but it's just an unfortunate stage in the account when recovering from big attacks like that you need to rebuild your strength. I got the account in a mess and I am not passing it on in a better condition.

You have contradicted yourself about the whole bragging situation and backtracked on what you originally said.

45 of your last 50 caps have been barbs yourself so please don't start trying to say 30% barbs nobled is bad. Of course the world gets boring at this stage, it happens in every world. In the early stages, yes barb nobling is bad, but this is much later on and barb nobling is accepted to a higher percentage now.

DeletedUser

I didn't say it doesn't make me a barb nobler. I always try to keep below 20% barbs nobled but it's just an unfortunate stage in the account when recovering from big attacks like that you need to rebuild your strength. I got the account in a mess and I am not passing it on in a better condition.
are you purposefully dense or just dense by accident? the intent of your post was to say you are not a barb nobler, just because you didnt say "i am not a barb nobler" doesn't mean squat. otherwise you wouldn't have quoted that other guy and tried to disprove it. now go back to nobling 30% more barbs and pretending like you are the man and your tribe isn't a complete waste of space..

45 of your last 50 caps have been barbs yourself so please don't start trying to say 30% barbs nobled is bad.
might have been nobles with my account, but they were not mine

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

sean5500 said:
You're the exception. Anyway, I no longer play this world.

Damn it. Do you mind if I ask why? And as to SriG, that has been my job for as long as I can remember :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Damn it. Do you mind if I ask why? And as to SriG, that has been my job for as long as I can remember :icon_wink:

I only really took on this account to sort it out. It couldn't have been any more messed up. Mainly mixed villages with no village build and researched where off. It has literally taken me months to sort the account out. I don't really enjoy this game like I used to. I'm sure you understand how it works.

DeletedUser

Lets attack him and see how long it takes before he posts here about we only attack him once hes "inactive".

Fail poster also fails at trolling, whodathunkit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its a stunt :icon_rolleyes:

What I wrote may sound like that but I don't think I could do any stunt by pretending there is a new owner. I gain no advantage unless I make nomads believe the account is inactive and then start sniping noble trains.

DeletedUser

Lets attack him and see how long it takes before he posts here about we only attack him once hes "inactive".

Fail poster also fails at trolling, whodathunkit :icon_rolleyes:

I fail at nothing. I couldn't care less if the account L3gollas was attacked. Technically I am co-playing as I still know the pasword but the guy who has taken over is an established player.

DeletedUser

when happen this merg the 8aa8 has 73 mils more total points from us.now they have 61 and we continue.:)
seas5500 your co-player have play in this world?

.-x-.

Well as much as I hate to say it, I'll miss him. His posts are what bought this forum back to life.

Anyways, the war drum still beats....

Wallam

Guys, this isn't the place to have this discussion, for a thread entitled "Borg-8AA8 merge" there doesnt seem to be an awful lot of talk about the merge. As a result I am moving the relevant posts to general so you can continue this debate in a different thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, thats telling them Wallan, guys please talk about the BORG-8AA8 merge (or the other way around).

Come on now, dont you know BORG was always a tribe hugging family? :p why crib about us merging with 8aa8 which was originally DDB, our oldest ally.

And hey how come the forum is so dead? Did all the banned cheaters stop posting or something? :)