Borg/DDB Just seem to be purely hated but why?

DeletedUser71154

Really is why I ask, why is Borg/DDB hated so much in world 10 that everyone in tribal wars that goes to the world 10 forum just seems to go against us. We are the last force that stands against ctrl, gtg, and tuba. This is the last war that will end all wars in world 10 who ever wins won't fight much anymore because everyone just wants this war to end both sides. But to geting to the point of this topic WE been here as long as ctrl has and I really seriously think that we should get sum enjoyment instead of being called the FAIL of world ten. We declared war because it was meant to be and no one can say it was not. All other major tribes have died left and its only to the last 4 major tribes. You should think about what you made this war become to be you really should.

-Eric.

DeletedUser

tw community see you as fools for going against ctrl in such a manner from allys to enemys they see the change in leadership the worst decision in .net they see you as children trying to fight kimbo slice thats why people call you guys names because you all act like noobs and the stats show it

DeletedUser71154

tw community see you as fools for going against ctrl in such a manner from allys to enemys they see the change in leadership the worst decision in .net they see you as children trying to fight kimbo slice thats why people call you guys names because you all act like noobs and the stats show it
We went against you because there was no other option the world is going end and this final war was not going to be halt and our leadership changes came with the tide of the war but you go by them not by the members we will lose or win doesn't change the fact we still have the right to be reamber for not for something bad or good but just to be reamber for the tribe who stand up to fight.

nQthing

i hate borg for talking so much when they were up against lunaW and didnt do anything vs ctrl or gtg

DeletedUser71154

i hate borg for talking so much when they were up against lunaW and didnt do anything vs ctrl or gtg
have you not seen what has happen in the last past year? really we been fighting you even though you use those un fair ways but i wont get to that but still we been fighting you for the past year and you will not say it?

DeletedUser71154

sorry but what accomplishment has borg done in this war?
To say were just not going to stop fighting till we lose or win no matter what happens we will not stop fighting. Senice you will probably not see any borg/ddb player talking on the forums cuz you scare them all off with your threats of what ever i don't look threw them all but its going to take all your tribe to make me stop fighting for this last cause which i feel is right.

DeletedUser

who has used unfair ways was it not you guys going to other worlds recruiting guys to take over accounts without even knowing the guys its not our fault the guys thought you was noobs and it would be a good laugh to mess the accounts

you had other options alot of options ctrl had a similer level alliance with gtg and ddb/ borg at the time they wouldnt have sided with either side as both were equal on the alliance charts and you guys could have warred gtg but no u followed boonhower to fail yes borg followed him aswell thanks to aramez

anyone with brains can see you were not locked into having fight ctrl its just you guys could only see that path and its why your at this point now heres your serving of failgrats on that

DeletedUser71154

who has used unfair ways was it not you guys going to other worlds recruiting guys to take over accounts without even knowing the guys its not our fault the guys thought you was noobs and it would be a good laugh to mess the accounts

you had other options alot of options ctrl had a similer level alliance with gtg and ddb/ borg at the time they wouldnt have sided with either side as both were equal on the alliance charts and you guys could have warred gtg but no u followed boonhower to fail yes borg followed him aswell thanks to aramez

anyone with brains can see you were not locked into having fight ctrl its just you guys could only see that path and its why your at this point now heres your serving of failgrats on that
Aramez was a great man taught me how to play don't say a dang thing about him and most of borg members back then thought it was the right choice considering the line of the world us being at the top and you being at the bottom seem right at the time. At that time I was only peon in the tribe and mini didn't you quit and came back and just feels like you took over anthour account as well and the traitors who left are being wiped out as we speak just biding you more time. And the people who left and other accounts been taken in by then is because the old players thought of it just as a to much in there personally lives same thing ctrl does nomads joining you guys and also you have other unfair ways of playing this game which is consider very bad tbh lol. I guess its art of war intill you get caught and pay the price for it mhm.

DeletedUser

Aramez was a great man taught me how to play don't say a dang thing about him and most of borg members back then thought it was the right choice considering the line of the world us being at the top and you being at the bottom seem right at the time. At that time I was only peon in the tribe and mini didn't you quit and came back and just feels like you took over anthour account as well and the traitors who left are being wiped out as we speak just biding you more time. And the people who left and other accounts been taken in by then is because the old players thought of it just as a to much in there personally lives same thing ctrl does nomads joining you guys and also you have other unfair ways of playing this game which is consider very bad tbh lol. I guess its art of war intill you get caught and pay the price for it mhm.

you cant get caught when you do nothing wrong this is something you guys dont understand you belive the bs boonhower and aramez told you guys and still do . if you guys was in nazi germany you would have belived hitler thats how easy it is to control your thoughts

i told dashy aramez and boonhower will fight ctrl he didnt belive me what did they do omg no way

also i feel bad for you your skills must be very low if aramez taught you how to play tsk tsk tsk

also back onto the bad way of playing we use legal scripts and sure sometimes a player uses a bad one by mistake and they get banned for it

i did quit i come back every now and again and co play with a playerto help them when there away but real life tw any day spending time with my gf or comp on a game hmmmm hard choice

DeletedUser71154

you cant get caught when you do nothing wrong this is something you guys dont understand you belive the bs boonhower and aramez told you guys and still do . if you guys was in nazi germany you would have belived hitler thats how easy it is to control your thoughts

i told dashy aramez and boonhower will fight ctrl he didnt belive me what did they do omg no way

also i feel bad for you your skills must be very low if aramez taught you how to play tsk tsk tsk

also back onto the bad way of playing we use legal scripts and sure sometimes a player uses a bad one by mistake and they get banned for it

i did quit i come back every now and again and co play with a playerto help them when there away but real life tw any day spending time with my gf or comp on a game hmmmm hard choice
Tbh my skills are quiet fine been in north for so long just never had the chance but senice ctrl seems to be doing anything they want these days ill start to wipeing out your villages as we can tell by the last time you quit didn't you? I don't care about the past so much which guys seem to just hold on to so MUCH because its what helps you sleep at night I'm looking at more recent events. We are as good as you if we had all the old members back YOU KNOW YOU BE AT THE RIM. Senice I know personally I will leave behind a legacy on this world with my own understanding that it will be dead in a year and half I started to enjoy the new worlds for my self. And mini why not get emp jon or kingwoodly on the thread you don't seem up to the challenge to get me off here. Its because every time a Borg player member made a post in the past it was dealt with harshness which will not happen this time. My legacy will be full filled and NO CTRL OUT THERE CAN STOP ME.

nQthing

have you not seen what has happen in the last past year? really we been fighting you even though you use those un fair ways but i wont get to that but still we been fighting you for the past year and you will not say it?

To say were just not going to stop fighting till we lose or win no matter what happens we will not stop fighting. Senice you will probably not see any borg/ddb player talking on the forums cuz you scare them all off with your threats of what ever i don't look threw them all but its going to take all your tribe to make me stop fighting for this last cause which i feel is right.

borg hasnt rimmed anyone, borg hasnt broken any frontlines and borg hasnt had any turning points in the war (first 3 months dont count :p)

DeletedUser71154

borg hasnt rimmed anyone, borg hasnt broken any frontlines and borg hasnt had any turning points in the war (first 3 months dont count :p)
Well to my understand we basically destroyed raj,mini quit he don't count anymore just more of annoying child now who cried because he broke hes leg bla bla, we took our rad, and pnik and seems to be more but that's all i know personally i was involved with o ya we just took our left side ally well they quit but still more land grabs for us, and nothing I use't to talk to you it was quiet nice in the past tbh up till now i was pretty friendly with ctrl players and never got into fights like you think Borg does all the time.

DeletedUser61629

I hate BORG because of their behavior, not because they suck. DDB aren't as bad as BORG, just some of their members.

DeletedUser71154

I hate BORG because of their behavior, not because they suck. DDB aren't as bad as BORG, just some of their members.
Behavior? I don't see it and I'm on 16 hours a day during the winter o wait a sec *looks out the window* snow yup its the winter what the heck you talking about our behavior?

DeletedUser

took me out you did nothing 90% of my villages went barb LOLOLOLOL and i cleared most of k33 nukes and a whole lotta defence well i should say my gf did 90% of that she pawned you guys hard while i was in bed

you play 16 hours a day wow when i was in ctrl id check in for like 10min at a time and go out for an hour or 2 or do something else like hang with my gf orplay xbox

you play this much and you have no skill plain sad ive atleast been rank number 1 on other worlds and you speak of a legacy you have no legacy people will remember me proberly for being annoying but they wont remember you so your little attempt at being rememberd isnt going to work out

DeletedUser71154

took me out you did nothing 90% of my villages went barb LOLOLOLOL and i cleared most of k33 nukes and a whole lotta defence well i should say my gf did 90% of that she pawned you guys hard while i was in bed

you play 16 hours a day wow when i was in ctrl id check in for like 10min at a time and go out for an hour or 2 or do something else like hang with my gf orplay xbox

you play this much and you have no skill plain sad ive atleast been rank number 1 on other worlds and you speak of a legacy you have no legacy people will remember me proberly for being annoying but they wont remember you so your little attempt at being rememberd isnt going to work out
As your fail ability to realized i said you quit doesn't say that Borg made you quit, its pretty dang cold in northern part of united states thank you very much if your you understand my location you understand more about me but you failed to know that to, tbh you just pull stuff from the past to proven a point when the only real point is what happens now. I'm on my full fill meant for my self and got a lot of more collection to do of your villages and I do other stuff while im on for 16 hours plus can't go outside and skate when the grounds frozen and water and ice everywhere you simple minded fool. Tbh how about this you get off the thread and go quit again like you did last time go play o I'm sick card and quit.

DeletedUser

Because they are (well actually were) a family tribe, which are generally tribal hugging players who lack the skills and guts to do anything but nobling barbs.

DeletedUser71154

Because they are (well actually were) a family tribe, which are generally tribal hugging players who lack the skills and guts to do anything but nobling barbs.
And Floritus what a pleasant surprise to see you here, me and you had plenty of talks on the forums what happen to that and no your wrong we do have the skills and guts if we did not we would not be here and every single tribe nobles barbs.

DeletedUser

As your fail ability to realized i said you quit doesn't say that Borg made you quit, its pretty dang cold in northern part of united states thank you very much if your you understand my location you understand more about me but you failed to know that to, tbh you just pull stuff from the past to proven a point when the only real point is what happens now. I'm on my full fill meant for my self and got a lot of more collection to do of your villages and I do other stuff while im on for 16 hours plus can't go outside and skate when the grounds frozen and water and ice everywhere you simple minded fool. Tbh how about this you get off the thread and go quit again like you did last time go play o I'm sick card and quit.

i never said i was playing atm i said i co played sometimes how about you read what has been written or are you to simple minded to recall my post before because you did reply to it ?

wow its snowing and your in north america omg no way go ice skating i know its not the same as a skate board something i also do in real life heck go to a mall and maybe buy a book well you wouldnt read would you because your on here 16 hours . the case is you dont have to be here 16 hours and dont blame your addiction on the weather

theres more things then internet even if the weathers bad