Borg/DDB Just seem to be purely hated but why?

DeletedUser

For some reason you all think I care if BORG is hated or not lol... Kinda funny. Hating on BORG because of me is like hating on Germany nowadays for what Hitler did in the past (No, I'm not comparing myself to Hitler).

Also, I'm not sure where and when BORG has denied accounts being taken in by new owners. Just because they don't make a global post saying "this account is now in new hands"?
I also think you fail to realize that a lot of the people you thought were taking accounts, actually weren't... See it's fun to mess with you because you actually believe a lot of things :). (And if you're wondering how I know, I haven't lost touch with my BORG family members we still have our fair share of laughs, don't worry :)).

@Pepper:
Before GTG and BORG went to war aRamez (who was our leader at the time) left. After he left no one was willing to take over the BORG "politics" of W10. I however, went out of my way to contact Budgie and try and make sure BORG's intentions with GTG were not as aRamez set them into play (because the majority of BORg had no clue what aRamez was doing). This is where he basically blew me off and showed me 0 respect in return of me showing him some. (However Budgie claims I didn't earn his respect because I played a little PnP on the forums?) Excuses much?

Not to mention, as I've said MANY times on forums... Global forums for me is a pass time for my boredom. I take nothing on here seriously and I really don't expect anyone else to, but it seems there are some people who just can't loosen up... :s

Again, either way... Bye GTG. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love to see how you treat your "allies" after you leave the game. Basically calling TUBA good for nothing and then saying CTRL is irrelevant after they kept you alive longer then you should have been... Nice.

Isn't that just like what DDB is to Borg?

BYE BORG-X
BYE BORG -B

SAD TO SEE YOU GO GTG, BUT 2 FOR 1 ISNT A BAD OFFER ;) (LOVE REALLY!)

DeletedUser

Add - mocking the afflicted to the list of reasons why Borg are not liked.

DeletedUser

I hate Borg and DDB because they can't take losing a war with a little dignity.

It's obvious to anyone who knows anything about this game that CTRL far outmatches both Borg and DDB combined in skill.

It's well known knowledge to all CTRL members that we have faught better tribes. We have expressed this many times.

DDB and Borg need to come up with excuses as to why they are losing, "cuz CTRL cheats"

No proof of this has been given. Ever. But the excuse keeps coming up. Thats all it is, and excuse, if we were cheating, surely the mods would find it, because they can see every click you make. I don't think you people understand this.

I hate you guys because you say the mods favour CTRL. When most of the mods in TW and ALL of the mods modding w10 hate BOTH dukes of CTRL. Myself more so than Woodly. Just because we know the rules a little better than most and don't get banned for blatant rule breaking doesn't make us cheaters.

The simple fact that Borg and DDB continue to bitch and moan about everything, is why they are so hated. Because in all of w10 history, CTRL has never fought more dishonourable opponenets. Because in all of w10, CTRL has never fought more disrespectful opponenets.

They're hated because they act like a bunch of children, who can't take loosing at a game, even when they are far superiorly outmatched in every single way.

DeletedUser

They aren't hated, it's just CTRL members who are most prominent on these forums, portray them in a poor light