Boring Rim side :(

DeletedUser113711

Easy to farm

Easy to noble

Easy to dominate

How are you guys who are playing in Core or Semi-Core?

DeletedUser

Wars 24\7. War at every possiable front line . Pretty fun tbh

DeletedUser113711

There's a MACAROON in her tribe now! :icon_eek:

haha yeah! I am concentrating on Korean server :p.. but it has night shield -_-...

really boring compare to NET server :). Maybe I am going to play Net server when W78 open :)..
(most of my ARMADA friends quit TW :p..)

If you are going to play W78, please pm me on skype! < Lovelyashdot

DeletedUser113711

Dear Iris,

Once I realize how great a player you are then I see your skype pic, you never went out of my head. Regardless if your Casanova R, Macaron(although you intented it as Macaroon, I found it really cute with that silly mistake) Baaam, Iris or whatever name you're using.. I fall hard. I have a Rank 20 account with hundreds of villages in a competitive world, I can gift you the entire account and deliver the password to Korea, you can changed the e-mail and I'll kicked my co's now! just let me log on account from time to time if it ain't too much. :) Just don't disappear like that again! :'( I'll be the greatest fan of your life Iris please don't refuse my offer! :)

Sincerely,
Iris die-hard fan/admirer

Lol! You are funny guy haha.

DeletedUser113711

I'm not kidding Iris. Please don't refuse my offer.

Lol! Thanks for your offer but I am not good enough to handle 100++ villages. So, I should reject your offer :'(

I am already playing Korean server and I will just start to play NET server when W78 comes out!

Thanks for your offer again and you will find better player than me :)

DeletedUser

I enjoy the rim side of things, much easier to control my area and prevent barb nobling and such which helps ensure my optimal growth. That being said it can be very difficult with core tribes, much higher points than you lurking around every corner. I enjoy being a rim player, and as most core tribes are at war right now it seems like the perfect time.

DeletedUser113711

I enjoy the rim side of things, much easier to control my area and prevent barb nobling and such which helps ensure my optimal growth. That being said it can be very difficult with core tribes, much higher points than you lurking around every corner. I enjoy being a rim player, and as most core tribes are at war right now it seems like the perfect time.

Problem is there is no decent village to noble :p... There are all 1000++ village when I reach 3500pts.

This thing makes me feel boring :(..

DeletedUser113711

Your a former Rank 1 player, not everyone can claim that. Being humble like that makes me want you more. I'm not actually looking for a better player, I already have 2 but I'll pave a way for you in my account. I can play for 20 hours/day, don't worry that the my account will suffer with you playing as I'll be with your side all the way! Just don't let me down like this.. Please. :)

lol! I don't know whether you are joking or not :/

but I used to play with my real-life friends who are known as ORC family in W72 and ARMADA family in W74.

Now, most of my friends just quit TW to play another RPG game :/.. So, I am looking for friends to play together in W78.

If you are interested, let's play together :).

However, I scored rank 1 in W74 till I pass my account to another player but that was possible because my friends support me well :X. Honestly, I am not that good haha :)

DeletedUser113711

Rank 1 means nothing when that player can't take a village from a much much smaller account right next to her. Despite trying numerous times.

Hi Iris :icon_wink:

Hey How are you :). Seems I got know quite many players when I was trolling in W74 haha