Boring

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents,

This world forum is even more boring then ingame. Could anybody propose me any things I should do that could incite constructive talk? As i have unfortunately run out of great ideas :p

Sorry I had to make a thread but Im not in w55 skype chat anymore. :icon_sad:

Either mail them me or post them below :)

Yours faithful
Berny

DeletedUser

The one thing that was rather entertaining on my old world forum (w41) was the top 20 tribes in pictures :D Always got a few pages going, but those were the good old days...

hellthug

i think maybe starting a contest well be a good idea .
like a Debate contest we pick a subject related to w55 either a war going on such as MUNTS INOOV war or a merge recently happened such as Area and lolz merge or chess INOOV merge and 2 posters pick a side and start debating about it , at least it well bring some logic to the forums . and at the end of the debate the forum community can vote who was better on proving his point .
or any other kind of contest well be good aswell.

DeletedUser

The one thing that was rather entertaining on my old world forum (w41) was the top 20 tribes in pictures :D Always got a few pages going, but those were the good old days...

ill do it. If you could either give me a link to see what exactly It entails..or if not ill just do my own thing. I got a few images of INNOV already.

But this will only be humour. Nothing serious...i dont want no bitchin about the images i will/might put up here. I mean...just found one for the female noir...ill try and find a male one as well for chesire...:D

DeletedUser

Have players vote for who they think is the "best player" on the world. Make it a knock out competition until only 1 remains.

DeletedUser

Have players vote for who they think is the "best player" on the world. Make it a knock out competition until only 1 remains.

thats an awesome Idea...i want to be included here.. :D lol i know ill fail cos im a nub but meh... :D

DeletedUser99804

How about the top ten or twenty tribes vote on their best player in their tribe, the winner of that goes onto the next round against players from other tribes then everyone votes on the best player?