Boss Statement On All Three Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19695

BOSS STATEMENT

The BROTHERHOOD OF THE SILVERSWORD aka BOSS,

We are honored to be fighting every tribe with no allies left.

-:WB:- declared war upon us and although we are outnumbered in there continent, it is taking them a long time to push us back. After aproximately 2-3 weeks later, Elders has ended alliance and has taken advantage of our situation in our war against -:WB:-, Although there is no official declaration, Elders has attacked us and it is considered as they are enemies too. Not long about 3 days after, TOH joins in and attacks us,

And aslo during the war b4 when -:WB:- was our enemy, TOH was trying to leech our tribe by taking members from us, "what an ally" but to the duke of TOH, hope you still have control over your members.

I give kudos to the duke of -:WB:-, you made a right choice to declare war upon us cause if you didn't we might have been able to establish a great stronghold in your continent when prolonged.

To Elders, You are one hell of a tribe which clings to another tribe and i predicted your move way b4. You aint that independent. Thanks for taking my villages in the middle of your K,

Well it is a great honor to be fighting 3 mighty tribes just to bring us down. Very disappointing for those who are unloyal and just wants to survive this war, however BOSS

But one thing is for sure BOSS will never disband, we will try to survive till the end of Classic anywayz classic is ending soon. Enjoy and have fun ^_^

Thank you,

BOSS TRIBE

DeletedUser19695

The whole map is filled with red dots :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Jakub1992

I didnt know tribes even did things like this anymore :icon_eek:

It truely inspires me,keep it up! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I actually hope you guys might somehow miraculously win. That would be really epic. xD

DeletedUser19695

miraculously... however it wont happen, we are really surprised... haha, defeat may come to us, but surrender in not our word :icon_neutral::icon_razz:

Deathbringer989

You made may enemies when BOSS*A & B were created.

But yep, you added the spice back into the world for a few weeks and some of you put up a good fight.

DeletedUser19695

no comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

I change the statement, few put up a good fight.

The ones who are making it harder for us are the ones high on the OD rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.