Bot protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Moving on, has anyone noticed bot protection has been taken off?

DeletedUser

There is only 24 (real clever) of us vs your what 61, 62, 63? (sorry you guys recruit so hard to try to stay on top its hard to keep up)

I don't quite think Nomads are in a position to say we recruit hard. How many players have you recruited today.. 5?

Merging with SON? I think merging is possibly worse than recruiting. 8AA8 could easily merge with BORG and TUBA and take first with about 770 million. Of course it would be slightly short of what you and SON would make together but that doesn't matter. Because it's not what we are like.

I hope your 2 tribes relationship works out and you can put up a better fight.

DeletedUser

I don't quite think Nomads are in a position to say we recruit hard. How many players have you recruited today.. 5?

Merging with SON? I think merging is possibly worse than recruiting. 8AA8 could easily merge with BORG and TUBA and take first with about 770 million. Of course it would be slightly short of what you and SON would make together but that doesn't matter. Because it's not what we are like.

SON + Nomads = remaining CTRL

Just because you are stupid and need it pointed out for you.

DeletedUser

lmao, what about your little merge with wpack not so long ago?

Pot, kettle, black, mean anything to you?

keep on spouting your guff, you only go to show the world what a spineless idiot you are. Maybe people would take you a little more seriously if you grew the balls to tell us what account you play. But only a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does nobody in 8AA8 know who this sean dude is? If its common knowledge there, hell I can get his account just by logging on Skype as could you o_O

DeletedUser

8AA8 could never easily merge with Tuba, as Tuba will never merge.

DeletedUser70233

dTb-

It was pretty obvious Macro's were being used. If each attack had the same distance apart to the exact millisecond (just rumours I heard I have no proof) that can only be done by a macro on a computer. No human could do that exact to the millisecond.

Most professionals can do 1 second noble trains but to do it with an exact difference of milliseconds is impossible without the aid of macros.

i can send 50ms exact noble trains :icon_cool:

.-x-.

sean, sean, sean.

When we reformed Nomads there was 44 players in 8AA8, now 61 (you've dropped some?), you forgot your place in the pile so we re-recruited some of our brothers from SON to remind you of that place.

Still less than half your No. and back on top.

Now, to clarify this for you (it's easy for most so you should be able to grasp it)

Nomads - North (notice the "N"?, still with me?)

SON - South (same for the S)

but in essence both are still CTRL.

And as you say getting back on subject, no I haven't noticed, but then i've been slack, but tell you what, when we complete our op on your account (cheers disco) I'll let you know.

DeletedUser

SON + Nomads = remaining CTRL

Just because you are stupid and need it pointed out for you.

nevertheless, it is still a merge. I knew they were all ex-CTRL players but new tribes are formed and this is still a merge.

DeletedUser

8AA8 could never easily merge with Tuba, as Tuba will never merge.

I believe TUBA and BORG are dead already.. barely anyone grows pointswise. I don't know if you guys are saving nobles or troops but it's been a long time.

Pepper871

I believe TUBA and BORG are dead already.. barely anyone grows pointswise. I don't know if you guys are saving nobles or troops but it's been a long time.

Really? Tuba is dead?

Nobling stats as of now for last 7 days

Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 8AA8 876
2 Nomads 795
3 TUBA 583

DeletedUser

Naughty, naughty :icon_wink:
such a discussion of cheating is against the rules of the forum, as they all know, but if they would like the bot protection removed they should send in a ticket about it, as the forum team is different to the ingame team.

Status
Not open for further replies.