Bot protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well everything I have seen shows that macros were being used. Most of the time server lag is either 83ms or 36ms.
First they were rumors, now you've seen it yourself, make up your mind.

And to your comment on 8AA8. Check the accounts nobody is cheating it is just that the guys over there are actually just that good.
My statement wasn't implicating that anyone in 8AA8 is using bots, just the part where you say 'I know from inside information' made me chuckle and made it difficult for me to take you seriously anymore..

.-x-.

Floritus said:
My statement wasn't implicating that anyone in 8AA8 is using bots, just the part where you say 'I know from inside information' made me chuckle and made it difficult for me to take you seriously anymore..

I wouldn't, we don't .

DeletedUser

Who in 8AA8? I think to be honest you are just getting beaten. You are lucky that you are not 8AA8's main target or you would have lost a lot more villages.

As to your last question. I do not want to reveal who I am.

dogsazz.

Me getting beaten? Delusional much? :icon_smile:

And lol, you're just a coward hiding behind an alias, afraid I'll own you ingame eh?

DeletedUser

dogsazz.

Me getting beaten? Delusional much? :icon_smile:

And lol, you're just a coward hiding behind an alias, afraid I'll own you ingame eh?

I'm not a coward hiding behind an alias. All this time I have believed CTRL to be a good tribe and I know coming out in public those who used to be in CTRL or are in nomads now will obviusly disagree. Those who don't play the world will also disagree (Like I did before I played here)

So right not I am stuck with the simple problem that the only players that will agree are those who have seen and read what I have seen and read already so I am not going to say which account I picked up as it would be very hated right now.

DeletedUser

so I am not going to say which account I picked up as it would be very hated right now.

So yeah, like I said. You're just afraid.

The rest of the stuff you said, makes no sense to me though. But meh, idc. You go on blabbering on the PnP if you like it. I'll read it and laugh, like I always do .

DeletedUser

so I am not going to say which account I picked up as it would be very hated right now.
scared_panda_mousepad-p144976188189414772trak_400.jpg

I dare you to tell it, I'll personally come back to TW for the joy of toying with you :lol:

DeletedUser

Those not part of CTRL will think I am not right, those part of CTRL know I am right and have no argument but 'let me own you in game' threats quite honestly. With the 40-50 players that would probably attack me I would get owned I don't fall for the old "scared" name-calling I am simply too clever for that.

The fact of the matter is there is no come-back for CTRL as they know and it has been proved through some of their players being banned that they have cheated in game. Maybe just some of them but it gave an advantage to the whole tribe and in my eyes they are not as good as a tribe as I believed them to be before joining this world. Now that I have seen what really happened.

.-x-.

Lol, I actualy asked this very same question on the Nomads??? post. Just read it here, so please sean5500, you got up and started mouthing on your podium. I can assure you very, very much have our interest.

What have you got to worry about? DPN has lost a whole 500 odd villas spawnie less and the rest of us account hopping noobs just pour our accounts down the drain. Surely a mighty warrior like your self has no fear of a pack of lunch outs like ourselves?

So, who are you dearie?

He crows because the truth is, he aint one of the tigers....

Tigers%20Chasing%20Chicken.jpg

sean5500 said:
I am simply too clever for that.

LMAO, now that I know is BS. For all your bravado and spouting, your simply too scared.

sean550 said:
With the 40-50 players

There is only 24 (real clever) of us vs your what 61, 62, 63? (sorry you guys recruit so hard to try to stay on top its hard to keep up) but we can even the scores pretty quickly. 1/3 of our original force would you have you guys covered, not in player No.s of course, we believe in quality not quantity. And you are absoultly right mate. You are No.1 priority, but you did that your self.

Now grow a pair and put your money where your mouth is, or shut up and cower in the shadows where you belong. That's pretty much my feelings and by the looks of it, the general consensus of the folks in here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

theres like a thing that takes you to the attack screen over and over and you press okay to send the attack aslong as you send the attack its okay if the fields are auto filled well this was the case when i was playing

DeletedUser

The fact of the matter is there is no come-back for CTRL as they know and it has been proved through some of their players being banned that they have cheated in game.

I said I wouldn't make this list but seems you need to see it. You make your list, ill make mine.

welsh celts
Finny50
aRamez
stibarst/x-press
dillonlancaster
georgiana adara darcy
shaeberly
FlyingFishSera
shofu
SamX44
LailaTheNight
1trueblue
Bahlool
Pepsi-sTyX

Just a few I can think off the top of my head, im sure my old tribemates could add to this list very easily. Especially the great guys who were fighting on the BORG front.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Oh there's more disco, but I cant be bothered, the guy is an object you often find in a work man's hand, if you follow.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeh if he is stupid enough to listen to the paranoid conspiracy theory maniacs known as his tribe, then he isn't smart enough to listen to reason. Thanks you just made me feel stupid for posting :icon_confused:

(GBARY btw)

.-x-.

disco said:
I may be making a stop in nomads for a little bit

only if you too have a burning desire to make a neckless out of sean's soft bits too.

DeletedUser

Damn...after reading all the sewage coming from sean5500, I am almost tempted to let someone from CTRL have my account so they can have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.