Not A Bug Bot protection

• Thread starter DeletedUser123627
  • Start date

DeletedUser123627

Okay so I cant get past the bot protection - i cant log a ticket so im posting this here

Every time that i send attacks WITH LOOT ASSISTANT the game thinks im a bloody bot. I've ignored this because i can understand... Im sending a lot of attacks but now its made the game unplayable!

Please help devs

upload_2019-7-8_15-19-50.png

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is pretty standard, about 80% of the farming runs I send out I get hung up mid run to complete bot protection. One of the primary use of bots is for farming (and resource income can create major disparity between accounts), so it makes sense that they would focus botprot in this area. I complete the Bot Prot, then reload the LA page, and away I go again.

Are you simply complaining about the existence of BotProt? Or are you saying that after you get the green check for completing BotProt, you cannot load the LA page again?

DeletedUser123627

I understand the importance and impact on farming, I'm saying that the bot protection is a bit excessive, but that's not what this post was about, I snapped my screenshot just in time to catch the error ID for the devs, but it didn't allow me to proceed past the bot protection, regardless of how many times I correctly completed the verification. At this point the game became unplayable for 2 hours which is ridiculous.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Do you have this error code (or a similar one) each time or just on this occasion? With that I mean "An internal server error occured..." specifically.

Is anyone else also having this specific error message? A different error code (the combo of random letters with characters) is possible.

DeletedUser123627

I've gotten it a couple of times but its at random, I can't determine a pattern from my side,

Some times it happens while I send out farm attacks, sometimes when I rename reports and sometimes just when the screen reloads as farm attacks are coming back

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Yes, the bot protection on itself is normal, that's not what I am asking for, I apologize if I confused you there. What I need to know if the red popup saying "an internal server error occured... " happens each time you complete it or just occasionally?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Closing this due to lack of feedback and not being reproducible.