- Participants can not vote for either signature
( it would give away which is theirs )

8a07gh.png

bubbles5d4d7d36png.png

Good Luck to both participants !
Regards,
Genetic Engineer & Syntex & King Sean04​

DeletedUser

Number two seems a little.. Empty to me. Seems like there is too little going on - I also don't like the mix of colours as much as number one.

The smudging and colours on number one look quite good. The black and yellow boxes look a little out of place though and it spoils it a bit. Overall i think the look of one is slightly better than two.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Difficult choice for me. I preferred the "sig work" in number 1; it had a focal, colours were nice, easy on the eyes, etc. However I like the smudging and the overall concept behind number 2, and I think it is more interesting, it's quite good smudge work. In the end I voted for number 2, because the smudge work overall made it the better I believe. Very close however.

DeletedUser81336

I'm going to go with number 2. Number one 1 (as Harb said) has good signature form/technique, but number 2 is more visually attractive and got my vote because of it.

DeletedUser

Lol.. Whoever made the first signature

Are you serious? You just totally fake a tag of Frozen Grace.. At least try to do something with it yourself ;s
I guess you couldn't smudge the background as good as he did?

Luckily you used other colours :)

DeletedUser104802

ripping?????Can you show the original link?Much chances for DQ

DeletedUser

Napoli isn't saying that the entry is ripped, he is saying that entry 1 is a attempt at a carbon copy of another sig.

DeletedUser

No he's not ripping :)
The whole idea behind the first tag is just from someone else.
Look at my avatar, that avatar is made by that friend of me.. Just the same circle of smudge :)

DeletedUser104802

bro i dont think thats wrong,maybe he had the idea of this ball and just took that as example,whats wrong tho?He still did the hardwork...

DeletedUser

Picked 1. I just don't understand the meaning behind the 2nd one. Is it colourful honey dropping? lol I dunno just seemed a bit untidy compared with the 1st one. Not that it's bad, it has a brilliant contrast with colours, it's just that one is more of an eye candy to me. ^^,

DeletedUser

bro i dont think thats wrong,maybe he had the idea of this ball and just took that as example,whats wrong tho?He still did the hardwork...

If you fake the style of someone, at least try to do something special with it.. Don't just take it over.

DeletedUser

If you fake the style of someone, at least try to do something special with it.. Don't just take it over.

Even though I like the design, I still agree with this 100%. Copy/fake other's style to learn the ways to work, but when entering a SOTW/BOTG/???? it's should be your own concept.

DeletedUser

Who made the first tag? I have to say you ripped my tag. This is why I ain't sharing psd's anymore, just because some idiots think they can rip the layers out of it.

Look at the smudge in the circle;
giftdasu2.png

^My tag

8a07gh.png

^His tag

510303.png

510302.png

Look at the smudge in the spots I marked.. Please explain why you did this?

DeletedUser105413

Who made the first tag? I have to say you ripped my tag. This is why I ain't sharing psd's anymore, just because some idiots think they can rip the layers out of it.

giftdasu2.png

^My tag

8a07gh.png

^His tag

510303.png

510302.png

Look at the smudge in the spots I marked.. Please explain why you did this?
because ur so pro <3

@ #1 ripping is sad :s

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Who made the first tag? I have to say you ripped my tag. This is why I ain't sharing psd's anymore, just because some idiots think they can rip the layers out of it.

giftdasu2.png

^My tag

8a07gh.png

^His tag

510303.png

510302.png

Look at the smudge in the spots I marked.. Please explain why you did this?[/SPOIL]

I must admit that is a valid claim there. For proof, can you please post something that could confirm a date, or such, to show yours was first?

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
tagwall_november_december_by_fg_design-d4kpvo6.png
[/SPOIL]

As you can see, it's made in November or december 2011 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102804

There was actually no "ripping" involved. I made an attempt to duplicate the tag, and I pretty much failed horribly at it. If you're going to get all butt-hurt about me attempting to duplicate, then go ahead. I do not have the .psd in my possession, either.

DeletedUser

RIPPING. Lol it was CLEAR Ripping my friend. He even pointed out over here:
510303.png

Yes you didn't copy paste the whole thing, but that is like the main focal? Now don't play the 'so what, everyone copies images/renders which isn't thier' card over here. This was originally his work, that smudging. Duplicating, though i don't support, I say is fine, but you copy pasted his artwork here. SyntexGrid is going to DQ you anyways you can count on that. Either way your lost this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.