Bottom 10 Tribes?

DeletedUser

*tip toes in again* I AGREE, that it was overrated, but 18 still is a bunch of n00bs o well easy nobling for you all *silently leaves again*

Quasako

W19 = lame

I agree, W19= lame. However, n00b is not a term to be taken lightly. It can get you into trouble, I mean, what if you called someone a n00b but they were in like, ~Sina~ or something? Not that that would actually happen, but still. They could call upon the thunda, and get everyone to trash your village.
Also, we were all new once anyways. So why call each other names? Besides, it's only a game 0-0 .

DeletedUser34827

*tip toes in again* I AGREE, that it was overrated, but 18 still is a bunch of n00bs o well easy nobling for you all *silently leaves again*
I'd not agree. If there are several decent players in tribe and they re active on forum and you have good leadership so you may rule noobs and learn them.
Noone world have too many great players or too low good players. All worlds are the same. I think in autumn when TW will perform completely new world with good setting so many good players may go there but currently all I see that is one tribe relocate to new world in hope to be #1 but it is unreacheable because all those old-style players are less experienced that noobs who played 5-10 worlds because they slow good players, refuses go abandon and annoy them with abusive spears produsing or rebuild their 100 points villages once per week. :lol:

Sir Dendrik

My tribe has no members and therefor is the lowest. :icon_redface: