Boycott the Noble's Fair on w92!?

DeletedUser119950

Many of us still got a bad taste in our mouth from what happened on w91 with pp abuse, thanks to events offering people with lots of money/pp to abuse it as they like.

It hasn't even been 2days since the start of w92 and they are obviously bringing Noble's Fair back because of new world opened.This creates chance for w91 to happen all over again.

Does Inno have any decency left?

HeyMyNameIsWendy

NEVER I WILL ABUSE MY PP RIGHTS TILL THE DAY I DIE!

DeletedUser118892

They should've waited a few weeks for it on this world - but unfortunately if you don't play it - you'll be left behind.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

giphy.gif

DeletedUser117086

Im still scarred from the last time i played a world they had nobles fair the first few days.

DeletedUser119950

Seems like the first pp joker has appeared,doing same thing he did on w91,yey rejoice good ppl

Seminarian

The whole premium exchange shizzle is obviously full of guys using scripts. The second something pops up from resources it's gone faster then a human could type!

Ofcourse it's not in INNO's interest to punish those people since they are spending PP right?? Really what a shit. Should I start using scripts as well just to be on the same level? Please give me some advice or feedback INNO. I feel lost..

DeletedUser

Great, world is already ****** again. Thanks Inno, did a good job already. Mistakes must be proud he spends so much and ruins the second world in a row :)

And yes, I am salty, and I have the rights to be.