images

TheAssasinsEradicator

finally my farming trips used to take about 2 hours:icon_evil:
now it won't take more than half an hour:icon_twisted:

Litauen Knigh

It be same all owere the place:)))
wild farming beguins.

DeletedUser

Being out on the rim my neighbours don't come out of BP unttil the 12th, 13th and even 16th.

Tarion

*sigh*

Should be a brilliant day. So many farms, so little time. I'm confident in my force, so I think I should be able to break a lot of people in my area.

But, my girlfriend is over. So my farming will be sedate tonight. One or two people. A couple of good hauls.

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

Lol.. I thought the 30/30/30 resources would give away that I was joking =P

Nothing gets by you :lol:

well if your gunna try and fool people. you might want to be more committed:icon_twisted:
you left your post in the hauling thread . :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

I've still got another week to go

It's bloody rediculous. I am going to have so many damn LC by the time it goes off (probably 700 :icon_rolleyes:)

DeletedUser

i started as soon as the world started but wen i clik to attack a player (to see wen i can attack) it says i cant attack till the 6th! n e 1 else got the same problem

DeletedUser

omg only less than 7 hrs before BP ends oh yeah!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33413

same for me, allthough in my 7x7 i cant attack some people until the 7th.

DeletedUser

does n e 1 know why i cant attack today? i joined within mins of the world opening but i cant attk untill the 6th does n e body no why...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The world data might say 20 days, but as I said in the announcements, BP is only 5 days AFTER January 2nd.

This is how it'll work, on January 2nd at 00:00 server time I'll go into the settings and put it down to 5 days. So what this means is if you joined the world before December 27th at 00:00 server time, you will no longer be protected.

If you joined after December 27th at approx. 00:00 server time your Noob Pro. ends 5 days after you joined, per normal.

Please do not send in tickets if my timing isn't perfect, with attack break ending at 00:00 on worlds 1-28 I might be 20 minutes late getting it done, but it will end, as I've outlined, rest assured.

Have a great time killing each other and Happy Holidays!

Still a few hours...