|BR| & -|BR|- vs Nubz

DeletedUser

Well,
I will not talk much.

A tribe of extreme-offensive, leaving the defense side, after all, the best defense is attack.

WHAT speak of a tribe top

Declared War

Place Your Bets!

Family |BR| & -|BR|-

All Brasilians

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser92015

Good luck! I'm totally outside of the war! but I can see the Nubz only trying to do nobleman an academy and forget doing troops! maybe that will be good at the end whend they start to conquer more often but if they want to noble a guy it will pretty hard

DeletedUser101588

Dont forget that 2 villages produce troops faster then 1 :)

DeletedUser92015

Dont forget that 2 villages produce troops faster then 1 :)

yeah! but 2 villages without troops is worst than 1 village with troops

Don´t forget than we will start to conquer to! and the noobz will be the target and they without troops are easy targets

EDIT: I think than 1/3 of the Noobz already were spayed or lose all their troops :) until now the best was a guy with 300 spears 300 swords! and I can say than I kill that with only my axes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101588

yeah! but 2 villages without troops is worst than 1 village with troops

Don´t forget than we will start to conquer to! and the noobz will be the target and they without troops are easy targets

EDIT: I think than 1/3 of the Noobz already were spayed or lose all their troops :) until now the best was a guy with 300 spears 300 swords! and I can say than I kill that with only my axes
1/3 were wiped out? Sure. Only like 3-4 people have recieved attacks.

DeletedUser92015

1/3 were wiped out? Sure. Only like 3-4 people have recieved attacks.

I see the troops out of the village of at least 7 players of noobz so it wans't only 3-4 players! i only don't know why all the players than were spayed of noobz were the guys with academy! I can attack them all and I almost don't lose anything