Brat Declares

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey all your friendly neighborhood brat here, some of you know me some don't. I really don't care if i'm respected at all in TW, but if you know me personally in game. You guys and ladies know how i play.

I may not be the best player on TW, but i've been here since world 1. So i do know the game abit, and if you have ever battled either with me or against me. I do know what i'm doing.

Anyways to my point and i'm sorry i hate PnP, so this is gonna be a simple posting if you will.

Tribes SekRit and Priest, alittle personal message as you have already seen what i have done to you guys.

You guys have my full attention, all both your tribes have done is played nothing but www.tribalhugs.net. You'd rather hug everyone then grow a pair, Dauthi and Dagoneto say they are teachers in this game. Thats why they have Priest, but from what I've seen. They cant teach anything.

Heck look at Dagoneto, he's already been rimmed. That was funny as hell hahahaha

I left Sekrit like 3 or 4 days ago now, and I've been on a personal mission. Thats to take Sekrit and Priest out. You can't even take ASS out, what makes you guys think you could ever take me.

I have cleared more of you clowns, then you have even dented me. The best part about Sekrit and Priest, they keep dismissing all these players because they think that they are me.

Id say thats being alittle paranoid, its actually quite hilarious.

I have no beefs with anyone on this world except for SekRit or Priest, so if any of you are battling SekRit or Priest let me know. I'll give anyone my reports of my damages, and I assure i have hurt them far worse then they have me.

With all that said, im going to leave all a couple of songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

That song will show how i feel exactly towards SekRit and Priest, now for my ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz3JF2KKThU

Have a Peachy day, game on.

DeletedUser

I do hope you have some sort of account with at least A village to help you back up this threat to those tribes? Otherwise I demand the 30 seconds of my life you wasted making me read that, plus the extra time of me looking you up and replying here.

DeletedUser21386

Hes actually doing a pretty amazing job by himself. He can reveal his account and stats if he wants

DeletedUser

To right gkon, he has been having his way the last couple of days with sekrit/priest players. I am wondering how much damage he will get done before they put focus on him.

hanibalii

Erm you don't seem to be doing that well if this is you :icon_confused: but good luck all the same.

DeletedUser21386

He gifted those vills to the tribe and hopped to a better account while in Sekrit. Things got a little bad he left with his new account and hes clearign them

DeletedUser

Can someone sum this up for me not reading all that.

DeletedUser

If you cant be bothered to read it, is there any good reason we should be bothered to sum it up for you?

DeletedUser

Cuss you love me and know that i will be the only one for you?

DeletedUser

It is my love for you that means it is important I let you make your own way in life, so you should read it yourself :)

earthquake girl

It is my love for you that means it is important I let you make your own way in life, so you should read it yourself :)

I agree.

It's because we care that we do this. Or don't do this. Or something like that.

DeletedUser

Count as of now is 5 to 1 in my favor, soon to be 6 to 1

DeletedUser

Summary:

BRATSTER doesn't like his tribe, so he whines on forums about it in an attempt for attention and to boost his ego.

*Yawn*

DeletedUser17170

Brat,

Normally I wouldn't even bother replying to this waist of space on the forums but you want to draw attention to your self and be the selfrightous attention whore you are then by all means, I'll gladly give you the attention you so want.

Brat, or 28th-C.U-gourge, or what ever other accounts he's currently playing left because he made mention in the tribal chat that he had passwords to more the one account in this world, Including 28th-C.U-gourge and Braster(which at the time was still in the world and had villages), but he thought it would be ok to pass the sit off to a friend then take over a new account. So we reported him to admins, if the admins decide to take action thats up to them, but he got his panties in a twist because he didn't think it was cool that we didn't like the fact he was a self admitted cheater, and called him out on it.

So he left, then blew up my skype trying to claim that we are crap, and horrible and all this other stuff, which from the post above you can see that after I blocked him there and advised the rest of the tribe to ignore him also he had to go get his jollies here in the public forum.

At first I figured I just simply ignore him and let the admin deal with him cause well cheaters have this way of getting themselves delt with, but apperently he wants to pester us into responding so we will.

Currently Brat is 2 to 1 against Sekrit/Priest, he'd like you to believe he's more then that, but lets showing you his nobling history...

{8} SekRit Noobies{8} (437|316) K34 2,206 monkeyjames [Priest] 28th-C.U-gourge [Sick] 2011-01-07 20:08:20
{8} Cruel Intentions {8} (425|337) K34 6,737 28th-C.U-gourge [Sick] King James VXI [SekRit] 2011-01-07 10:27:59
{9} SekRit Noobies {9} (436|324) K34 4,414 A Flo5 [SekRit] 28th-C.U-gourge [Sick] 2011-01-05 07:07:17
{8} Cruel Intentions {8} (425|337) K34 7,128 -lionsheart- [SekRit] 28th-C.U-gourge [SekRit] 2011-01-04 02:56:44
{7} SekRit Noobies {7} (428|335) K34 4,778 -lionsheart- [SekRit] 28th-C.U-gourge [SekRit] 2011-01-04 00:22:39
{6} SekRit Noobies {6} (425|335) K34 5,546 -lionsheart- [SekRit] 28th-C.U-gourge [SekRit] 2011-01-03 23:54:47

{5} SekRit Noobies{5} (436|323) K34 5,072 baxtercabs [TWC] 28th-C.U-gourge [SekRit] 2010-12-30 00:22:26
{1} SekRit Noobies {1} (435|318) K34 7,832 baxtercabs [TWC] 28th-C.U-gourge [SekRit] 2010-12-29 11:16:00
{2} SekRit Noobies {2} (451|312) K34 1,889 Brigata2 [~NGW~] 28th-C.U-gourge [POiSON] 2010-12-01 19:21:59
{4} SekRit Noobies {4} (441|320) K34 1,126 Zeek299 [|AwaN|] 28th-C.U-gourge [POiSON] 2010-11-24 20:45:44

The yellow caps were from a friend of his who followed him from Poison to Sekrit when we absorbed them, so them taken were freebies gifted while he was still a member doesn't count as caps off of us.

the other 3, 2 green caps totalling 6,620 points and 1 red 6,737. The greens are the ones he managed to get AFTER he left, and the red is the one we got from him. Personally he can have all the 2k villages he wants to have if he's giving up 7k villages to us. Math works in our favor.

So good job brat, 2 to 1. Keep patting yourself on your back and telling the world how your going to bring down Sekrit/priest.

and Finally before I jump off here to go eat some dinner, the accusation that we have booted people cause we think they are you... where are you getting this information? Last I checked since you left Sekrit, no one had been booted from Sekrit and the players(if any) that were booted from priest were booted for failure to keep up. No ones been booted because of you and honestly I don't see a reason to, if you are some how managing to play multi accounts and not have the admin come after you and you still have one in Sekrit, I'm not going to hunt it down, I'm going to let you get bored of playing your little games until your rage quit.. again, and finally do this world a favor and leave it.

DeletedUser

hmm intersting post dauthi, since you think you seem to know facts. give me abit liar and ill show facts.

ill post soon, and dauthi when i do.

ill be posting within the next 2 hours max

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.