Brat Declares

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cool beans ill go play Dawn of war brb hope to see something nice ^//^

DeletedUser

ok lets get this straight dauthi sine you are so paranoid, 1st off on your yello claim you said,

The yellow caps were from a friend of his who followed him from Poison to Sekrit when we absorbed them, so them taken were freebies gifted while he was still a member doesn't count as caps off of us.

1st of all you didnt absorb crap from poison, thats a mere utter lie. we merged thinking sekrit was an almighty tribe.

Taking freebies, you have no clue. Can you show me that i took any for free as your paranoid already thinks im lionsheart.

I took out right.

You want to accuse me of cheating, and having multi accounts. Show me your proof, i know you all have sent in all these support tickets on me. Im not cheating, i just have your so paranoid. That you think im everyone

You want to talk about a multi account dauthi, how about you running King James.

Dont tell me your not dude, I was a baron in sekrit. I know better.

I left you for 2 reasons, this was my main beef with your idiotic tribe of which you backed.

Halo1749 on 07.01. at 02:24
Hey bratster, you've got a very nice daughter. I think shes cute.....maybe a little more than that =)

This dude is talking about a 12 year old girl, and im not even posting his worse. You back a player that talks about a little girl like that, last i checked. Thats a pedifile, people go to prison for crap like that and yet you and dagoneto back and still kept him.

Your reply to me was i shouldnt have brought family into a game.

Maybe your right, maybe i shouldnt have. But last i checked with alot of players in this game, we all have kids, and we even have alot of 9,10,11,12,13,14 and so on kids playing tw right now.

For your to even back something like that, oh hell no. As far as saint goes, well his drunk a** isnt even worth my time.

I want you guys because sekrit backs pedifiles to start, and you like hugging the entire world.

If you really want me to get into issues on proof, I have your entire forum. I know your playing King James, so if you want to call someone a cheater dude its you.

By the way, hope you like me killing your nobles hahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17170

Please brat, bring some of your so on so facts to the table.

While I go dig up the skype conversation were you admit to having 38 accounts on this world, true or not.
Or the conversation were I had with you telling you to calm down and stop being a pester to everyone in the chat room.

See I have nothing to fear cause your accusing me of being a horrible leader yet I've lead successful tribes in other worlds and I'd be willing to bet that any of the best tribes on this world would love to have me on their team, specially over some spaz like yourself.

You know whats funny you think your so awesome, yet my account is bigger and better then yours and I was rimmed. Whats your excuse for your crappyness?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: 28th-C.U-gourge
Side 2:
Tribes: SekRit, Priest

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,072
Side 2: 6,737
Difference: 17,335

chart

1st off theres actual stats, so your lying.

want to go on

DeletedUser17170

... again were are your facts?

So brat your telling me the villages you took off an Lions, you had to clear? Then why were you attacking a tribe mate? Cause at the time you took the villages you were his tribe mate. I never once claimed Lion was you did I? Show me the proof I claimed that cause I said he was your friend, nothing more.

Brat, your braster account still had villages when you took over the 28th account, by the rules that is cheating, even if you don't have the 38 some odd account you claimed to me you had, that in itself is breaking the rules. Don't believe go look them up.

I've never played King James account, if you think I have please fill free to report me and have the admin laugh at you for your stupidity.

What halo said was out of line, and when you brought it to my attention I agreed with you. Do I really need go dig up that skype conversation were I told you I agreed it was out of line and that I would talk to him and make sure it doesn't happen again, but what your not showing the world is how you went around and tried to accuse him of being a cheat(kettle vrs pot much?) and then accused him of being a spy, and got on his nerves so much that he flipped. Was I going to have him sent to the rim because of a single players hurt feelings? No, but I made sure he understood that saying crap that would not be tolerated going forward as any good leader would.

You do realize that Halo is also a kid, about the same age as your so called daughter, so calling him a pedo is a far stretch, if anything he's a kid with a bad attitude, much like yourself.

Braster posting "war" stats trying to claim your 5 and 1 is so laughable. You took 3 of your 5 villages while you were still in Sekrit as a tribe. Your a joke. Go away.

If your going to post stats post them tribe vrs tribe. Cause as soon as you left Sekrit, you created your own tribe, and we arent just going to rim you but we will rim all 4 of your "friends"

Side 1:
Tribes: SekRit, Priest
Side 2:
Tribes: Sick

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 11,441
Side 2: 6,620
Difference: 4,821

chart

DeletedUser

oh and sorry dauthi, its now 6-2

Defender: King James VXI
Destination: {6} SekRit Noobies {6} (425|335) K34

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/23500
Loyalty: Dropped from 2 to -26

i took back hahahahahaha

now to your next lie,

I've never played King James account

i saw you 1st hand, please. I will make you look like so much of a fool that you are.

next issue

What halo said was out of line, and when you brought it to my attention I agreed with you

You might have back dude, but you still backed. Halo being a a kid, again another lie.

Try again dude, Im going to make sekrit fold.

Yea you got more points, soooooooo.

Bring it dude

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Priest, SekRit

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 24,072
Side 2: 6,737
Difference: 17,335

chart

again dude lie, i didnt post a tribe, i posted me

next hahahahahaha, sorry mods i know i triple posted

Defender: A Flo5
Destination: San Juan (446|318) K34

Quantity: 0 0 21 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 21 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/7200
Loyalty: Dropped from 27 to -1

DeletedUser17170

Brat,

Are you stupid? Or do you just enjoy playing stupid?

How hard is it for you to understand that 3 of your now 6 nobles agasint Sekrit were when you were in sekrit... thus making them NOT part of your little war.

I've never sat Kings James. Again I don't know where you got this idea from, but I've never sat it.

And yes I'm bigger then you, and I've done it with out freebies/gifties.

DeletedUser

I've never sat Kings James. Again I don't know where you got this idea from, but I've never sat it.

dude your a liar, i had baron rights and saw it 1st hand. quit trying to make up crap.

and yes 3 came from when i was leaving sekrit, i nobled late on the on the 3rd and early on the 4th. i did it on my way out, it still doesnt change the fact im ahead of sekrit. so how hard is that for you to understand.

keep on dauthi all your doing is showing the entire world how much of a fool you are, you want to try to bend facts.

fact is im beating your tribe that you lead by myself, so please go away.

if you can prove im not beating you by myself, shut up.

stats are there, oh and since you cant understand mere tw stats dauthi. ill show again as stats dont lie

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Priest, SekRit

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 31,198
Side 2: 12,188
Difference: 19,010

chart

now dauthi if you cant read mere english as it clearly stats, 28th-C.U-gourge against sekrit and priest, and i might it add it says forever.

You are a mere joke for a duke, and yes you are bigger. If your so big and bad come get me dude, oh wait you cant. you attacked from king james hahahahahaha

darkaniken2

The forums are not the place to discuss cheating. If you suspect someone of cheating, report them using a support ticket.

DeletedUser

And yes I'm bigger then you, and I've done it with out freebies/gifties.

1 noble against a mill + point tribe the rest against fail tribes

I bow to your epic skills :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser17170

Brat,

I've never once sat King James, you claim to have a family member in the mod team have them look it up. I've never once sat the account, if you thought you saw me sitting the account you were seeing things.

The TW stats are skewed because you took them villages while you were a member of Sekrit, and its not like you had to clear the villages to get them. Them villages were gifted to you by your friend. So you want to pretend your doing awesome, then by all means stick you head in the sand and play like your doing awesome.

To prove to you I didn't send an attack from King James and I'm not in control of his account I sent a nice little fake at you. yes its just one ram, but that will prove It not I you are facing off against. I might take you up on your offer though, once I'm done with my current task I'm working on, and I will come at you with everything I have.

1 noble against a mill + point tribe the rest against fail tribes

I bow to your epic skills :icon_rolleyes:

What size was I when I took them villages?

And them tribes failed because I turned them into fail tribes by going after them. How many tribes have you made disband?

Also look at the ODA score and ODD score, the tribes I faced may not of been "elite" tribes but they didn't give me the villages freely.

DeletedUser17170

Yes it is skewed, and I'm sorry that its beyond your reasoning capabilities to understand why. Maybe some day you will mentally grow up and understand how this game works.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4327461

All I see is:
3 internals/gifted from a tribemate.
A 4.4k vill from Sekrit, congrats a decent take.
A 2.2k vill from Priest, hardly worth the noble. :icon_rolleyes:
A retake from Sekrit on one of the gifted, and then a retake by you. Congrats.
A 1.6k vill from Sekrit, another hardly worth the noble.

So in reality BRAT, all your war is, is a 2.2k vill, a 1.6k vill and a 4.4k vill . 1 decent vill and 2 useless ones. Definately worth the amount of chest beating you so love to show. Unless the 3 gifted weren't gifted and you were nobling a tribemate..

Bit different from your postings of 7-2 aye?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Maybe some day you will mentally grow up and understand how this game works.

ive been here on tw dude alot longer then you have, i know more about this game im my pinkie then youll ever know. that ill promise you.

see you have called me a cheat in front of all, but you have no proof.

you have called me amber Fiefdom, you have called me -lionsheart-, an who else knows lolz.

when in reality you have no clue, and since you want to accusations and i can prove from chats if you like.

carlos spicey wiener and Bloodstaar are the same person, or as some know him from skype as BK.

Hes even admitted to it, do you really want to go there.

your so paranoid, you have accused me of all, but you have no facts to back your talk up.

but wait here is more stats you say didnt happen, you said no one has been booted from one of your previous comments.

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=3194

hmm but let me guess your gonna say those stats are skewed aswell, again your a mere liar

RaginPanda

or should i say ivan, ill fix you easily dude. your village names, are offensive. i see a support ticket coming up hahahaha

DeletedUser

Ivan. That's a new one. :icon_eek:

Not sure who you think I am, but I doubt you can 'fix me easily'. Please by all means, report the poor player who you think is me. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser17170

Brat,

I highly doubt your even remotely half as skilled as me, if you were you wouldn't be jumping from account to account like you have, and any account you have would of been in much better shape.

I never once said you were amber, nore did I say were you Lions, nore did I say you were anyone other then the two accounts I know for sure you played. I know you played the braster account and I know you play the 28th account. If you have proof, which you don't,of me saying you were anyone else please fill free to post it, cause like I said I never claimed you were any of them.

I highly doubt BK and Bloodstaar are the same person, you know why? Because I've meet BK in real life, I've been down to his house and he doesn't monkey around with cheap tactics like that. Not to go into to much details but BK doesn't have the time to waist trying to run more then one account due to him actually having a RL, and if BK feels the need to defend himself any further I will let him do so.

When I posted what I posted, none of the players that left Sekrit were booted. They left on their own accord, but you were right about one thing and I was wrong, there was a single member that was booted, his name is .blink, he was removed by Welsh for I'd assume inactivity, but the rest all as of my orignal post left on their own accord.

two of which went to join your new tribe.

DeletedUser

hey dark you can lock this topic, i got out what i wanted. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.