Brave! Discussion

Repinski

And how do you know our ex-top player is our best player?! Sure he had the most points, but...is that how you gauge the skill of a player?

Ahem, you're now...

Don't make such foolish assumptions please :) Thanks :icon_rolleyes:

Generally the top few players of a tribe are the icon of that tribe to the outside world. If your top guys suck, generally the tribe does. If they rock, generally people will wonder why they stick around and assume the tribe is at least decent.

Note to Rep, can you add Brave and STF as family please, I can list EVERY brave inactive they have moved there if you wish

Thanks for pointing STF out to me Walshie. I would add them but it seems I have to add Crash, SubV, and Brave! as a family instead once the site registers Crash.

DeletedUser

Generally the top few players of a tribe are the icon of that tribe to the outside world. If your top guys suck, generally the tribe does. If they rock, generally people will wonder why they stick around and assume the tribe is at least decent.

Rep even if he was a good player with a great skill level,he wasnt a team player.He mostly used to internal or go lone wolf,and doesnt matter how great a player is he cant win this game alone!Thats why his loss is not too much for us,instead of him if Farmercy or Rage Rider would have quit then it would have a been a different story.I can go on and on about Pitt,but our duke has asked not to discuss him so i will refrain myself here.Hope you got the point :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Rep even if he was a good player with a great skill level,he wasnt a team player.He mostly used to internal or go lone wolf,and doesnt matter how great a player is he cant win this game alone!Thats why his loss is not too much for us,instead of him if Farmercy or Rage Rider would have quit then it would have a been a different story.I can go on and on about Pitt,but our duke has asked not to discuss him so i will refrain myself here.Hope you got the point :)

I posted that in a quote to ninmage in regards to basing good players off points. I never said he was good or bad. Personally I think he was a garbage player.