Bravo Bunny Bravo !

• Thread starter DeletedUser102496
  • Start date

monsterbro

Your a nub who takes the game seriously now shut the hell up ! :icon_twisted:

Indeedy Purely, I am proud that I am giving Bunny. a good run from their money. Fair play guys and I hope you are enjoying the game :icon_wink:

how did you give us a run?

DeletedUser83679

Pointless post inside a pointless thread..

Inception.. err.. inpostion?

DeletedUser

Your a nub who takes the game seriously now shut the hell up ! :icon_twisted:

Indeedy Purely, I am proud that I am giving Bunny. a good run from their money. Fair play guys and I hope you are enjoying the game :icon_wink:

the fact that I realy dont have to shut up makes this game fun:icon_rolleyes:
and exactly what did I say that ticked you off are you in ~GOT~?
or are you scxared that what I say makes sence and your afraid that if the bunny's attack ~GOT~ it will make them stronger and give them more villages to fight you???
Im not on any ! side except that I want to see wehyam squirm more then she is now..
but it makes sence that if the bunny's take the ~GOT~ villages in and around K68 they will be in a better postion to war with the top2 tribes and maby take out enough to be the top tribe. before honor does takes ~GOT~ completly out and is in total controlle of the S.E. region.. leaving the bunny's wishing they had taken ~GOT~ out instead of allying up with them only to lose those villages to honor..
and now is a good time to do it as honor has been beating them down and thier war with BHS has weakened them as well as the other little tribes that they have dishonored....
just a little logical advice take it or leave it.. I dont realy care...

DeletedUser103070

the fact that I realy dont have to shut up makes this game fun:icon_rolleyes:
and exactly what did I say that ticked you off are you in ~GOT~?
or are you scxared that what I say makes sence and your afraid that if the bunny's attack ~GOT~ it will make them stronger and give them more villages to fight you???
Im not on any ! side except that I want to see wehyam squirm more then she is now..
but it makes sence that if the bunny's take the ~GOT~ villages in and around K68 they will be in a better postion to war with the top2 tribes and maby take out enough to be the top tribe. before honor does takes ~GOT~ completly out and is in total controlle of the S.E. region.. leaving the bunny's wishing they had taken ~GOT~ out instead of allying up with them only to lose those villages to honor..
and now is a good time to do it as honor has been beating them down and thier war with BHS has weakened them as well as the other little tribes that they have dishonored....
just a little logical advice take it or leave it.. I dont realy care...

Genius! Bunny should open up a FOURTH front, that is just absolutely brilliant.

DeletedUser

4th front is a gr8 idea for the Rabbit family/s/s/s, but the players that make up the available space..K68 have to be active and experienced.
Nobling villas in a new area where players are not active (or are they) would be great if the newly nobled 'area' is kept by players who are going to remain in 58 'til the end.
To try and noble out players within an allied tribe who are having fun and do not want to succumb to rimming would put up some resistance, thus reducing nuke advantage and also def strategy from the bigger tribe, thus leaving newly nobled villas weakened for the 'take'
Seether