Brawl In K54

cuban hermes

I have a question for Mr Otto pocket-Rocket, why no OD? Seems you're doing an awful lot of talking here on W100 and very little actual fighting. Do I smell a point whore?

cuban hermes

Mines actually small too. :)

At least you are modest.

Real talk though; It's war time. You're the leader on the opposite side, you're surrounded by potential farms and smaller tribes and yet you seem to have only done the first quest in a Bethesda game to kill some rats. What gives?

DeletedUser120056

At least you are modest.

Real talk though; It's war time. You're the leader on the opposite side, you're surrounded by potential farms and smaller tribes and yet you seem to have only done the first quest in a Bethesda game to kill some rats. What gives?

Real Talk 2, you part of a 4 Tribe Family with 4 other allies that have sister tribes. Blue Sea much.

cuban hermes

Real Talk 2, you part of a 4 Tribe Family with 4 other allies that have sister tribes. Blue Sea much.

My status as a member of an opposing tribe has nothing to do with your OD. There could be 3 million HUN tribes all across W100, that wouldn't affect your lack of OD with a 4K village.