Failed Vote Break The Meta - adjust premium exchange

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iBottlecap

Reaction score
My primary suggestion is to rework the PP market. I suggest to nerf the market early game and buff it late game. Start the exchange rate at 1:1 and increase the rate at which resources/pp goes up along a curve. By late game the market could go as high as 10-15k (quick estimate) per pp.

This would:

1. Decrease the overwhelming advantage of whales in the early game

2. Inspire players and tribes to spawn into the world late, therefore increasing the world size.

To offset any potential financial risks to Inno, we could add more subscriptions.

Possible Options:

1. 5% barracks recruitment speed
2. 5% stable recruitment speed
3. 5% workshop recruitment speed
4. 5% education speed
5. 5% reduced coin cost
6. 1% luck advantage
7. 5% attack strength (possibly by unit, axe, cavalry, siege)
8. 5% defense strength (possibly by unit)
9. 5% haul capacity
10. 1% population
11. 5% reduced travel time
12. 1% reduced building cost

These subscription suggestions are with the intention to nerf the early game pp market and buffing late game

I suggest no pp worlds every six worlds (once a year).

I suggest worlds with no pre-register, no spawn direction, and no relocate.

I suggest new world types:

1. Pangea: no empty spaces only players and barbs (maybe no barbs with no haul worlds)

2. Ring: Players start in k33,34,35,36,43,53,63,64,65,66,46,56, with spawns moving both inward and outward.

3. Archipelago: Players start in spaced out clusters with with either only barbs in the middle or large gaps.

TW is becoming more and more meta. Whales are farming more and more pp. Tribes are starting worlds with 2 million plus pp as a tribe. It's more and more unbalanced. Give the noobs more of a shot. Give the middle class more of a shot. Make the worlds larger again.

Make Tribal Wars great again.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @iBottlecap

I approved your first suggestion for voting. Please create a separate thread for each other suggestion (stick to one suggestion per thread that can be voted on).
The non-pp world once a year will not be possible.