[Breaking] Fall of NoLove

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems like todays supply of antidepressants for our tribe has not arrived. :icon_cry:

This has caused the emotinal, unstable, and those simply crazy to leave to a mad tribe of their own. Sadly... :icon_sad: they were the majority of our tribe!

It is probably due to the emo recruiting, or maybe even due to the noob war with ~NA~ that NoLove has fallen and is slowly despairing... sorry, i mean dispersing into different tribes, but mostly to to emo-winno tribe of POINTS.

How the hard core has been softened, but NoLove shall stand, with Meber Inc. in it's lead and experience glory once again! I shall see what can be done as it is still a curable case in a critical state but yet a stable one! :icon_wink:

Lets not be sorry,don't cry out your eyes and hearts yet... we shall survive, or at least be revived! We are not in a paddy room with no handles yet and shall hopefully never be!

We burry the tribe.. no i mean the emo hatchet!! and from now on we will be like a RAY OF SUNSHINE*
*so radioactive that we kill idiots who get too close.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, so what happened to the idea you had five minutes ago?

Tribe said:
sacredfool today at 20:41
To: Removed to protect the innocent

As the tribe I am in obviously is in no state to function properly, leaders leaving one after the other i would like to ask you opinion, as the best and most famous players of the area.

I will most probably bother to make and lead an eniterly new tribe, with maybe 15 members locally based to make co operation easy and aspire to become a great power in area.

Top Tribe Like This! is what my tribe will most probably aspire for!!

We would be making some strategic alliances to ensure safe growth but never hinder our growth.

I would like your feedback on creating a local tribe like this, and if you were willing to join my crusade. I am an experianced leader, i was in Rank 9 tribe in W8, now we have Rank 4 so obviously i kow what i am doing.

DeletedUser

Thats for the worst case. :)

Not that xaler would be a threat anyway, I don't underestimate you as a player but simply i thought he loves me? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2816

Has Meber Inc agreed to this? I find it surprising he would.

And sacredfool, you seem to lack the brains to run this supposed tribe of yours.

Krakkan

Tbh, I think it's your talk and lippiness that came around to kill you.

DeletedUser

And sacredfool, you seem to lack the brains to run this supposed tribe of yours.

GBC, you never played with me, never played against me, so kindly voice your opinion after you have had a chance to know me, or else it's it's just blind fooling the blind in complete darkness.

Meber Inc. said:
I'm sorry.

There is too much damage done to this tribe, for one to handle, and I am guessing this is now the downfall of the tribe, however I will pass duke on and hope you can get back onto two feet.
Doesn't sound like he opposes what i said there, does he?

:icon_eek:
PS. It's better to be a fool then to be fishfood and thets where you will end up if you try sail to far too fast with your |quality" comment.

DeletedUser

GBC, you never played with me, never played against me, so kindly voice your opinion after you have had a chance to know me, or else it's it's just blind fooling the blind in complete darkness.

:icon_eek:
PS. It's better to be a fool then to be fishfood and thets where you will end up if you try sail to far too fast with your |quality" comment.

Somebody hit the bargain bin at Clichés-R-Us:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Somebody hit the bargain bin at Clichés-R-Us:icon_rolleyes:

Ah, the good old ways. :icon_wink: It would be cliche if it wasn't true.

EDIT:
Just to make the discusion eeeeven more nooby cliche!
My ingame avatar of a doggy would pawn your angel:

717pigeon.jpg

DeletedUser2816

but NoLove shall stand, with Meber Inc. in it's lead

Meber Inc. said:
I'm sorry.

There is too much damage done to this tribe, for one to handle, and I am guessing this is now the downfall of the tribe, however I will pass duke on and hope you can get back onto two feet.

Actually, you said he would lead. He said he would not be leading. So yes, he is completely and totally going against what you said. So, uhm, I would call that opposing, yes?

First off, you have no idea how many aliases I have had. I've played both against and allied to you.

Second of all, my comment in regards to you being an idiot is twofold.
-First of all, you can not spell worth anything. It is really hard to take someone seriously when they can't spell.
-Second of all you came on here telling us how NoLove will kick ass, all the while planning a new tribe. This is stupid, and Kurai totally made an ass of you. Then you made an ass out of yourself.

I feel qualified in making the statement that you are stupid. Your inability to recognize your own stupidity reassures me that I was, indeed, correct.

Also, both your fishfood analogy and "blind fooling the blind" (are you also refering to yourself in this then?) analogy make no sense whatsoever. They aren't relevant to anything at all.

DeletedUser

Actually, you said he would lead. He said he would not be leading. So yes, he is completely and totally going against what you said. So, uhm, I would call that opposing, yes?

At the moment he himself said he would lead, and later became just another of mentioned leaders leaving one after the other.

First off, you have no idea how many aliases I have had. I've played both against and allied to you.

Yeah... anyone can say: I am so good, you just don't know my alias! In fact, you would have to break TW rules as i only have played W8 where you have 116 points and I haven't fought anyone on Classic yet. You have 2 accounts on the same world? :icon_twisted: Next time check TW stats before you say something stupid.

Second of all, my comment in regards to you being an idiot is twofold.
-First of all, you can not spell worth anything. It is really hard to take someone seriously when they can't spell.
-Second of all you came on here telling us how NoLove will kick ass, all the while planning a new tribe. This is stupid, and Kurai totally made an ass of you. Then you made an ass out of yourself.

1: I am not a native speaker and you obviously are, but still spell:
you also refering to yourself
Check your spelling first before you criticise others.
2: It being a backup plan, I don't see how one contradicts the other, care to explain?

I feel qualified in making the statement that you are stupid. Your inability to recognize your own stupidity reassures me that I was, indeed, correct.

So far your inability to recognise that I do infact make sense proves to me that you are slightly annoying. :icon_biggrin:

Also, both your fishfood analogy and "blind fooling the blind" (are you also refering to yourself in this then?) analogy make no sense whatsoever. They aren't relevant to anything at all.

Being a gravyboatcaptain should you not understand the fishfood analogy? Fake i say! Fake! Or just the amazing quality of W1 P&P. Just in case of the latter I will try not to use long words:
You no know me. You be not playing:)icon_redface:sp?) with me. You STFU.

And just to spice some things up!
And as you said just a few days ago:
Oh come on. I'm proudly T:V, but I can admit we are arrogant as hell.
Just to show I am not stupid, I do agree with you sometimes. :)
Grey really bugs me on my map. I feel like I HAVE to noble it. So i do. I like bright red, so I tend to stay away from those.
GBC FTW?

DeletedUser

I think that if an elite tribe was started on a new world and just stayed away from the forums that they would do really well, but their egos just wont let them... its a real shame :icon_sad:

disasterpiece0088

Sup, we are giving it a shot to see what we can do. Dont really feel like tribe hoping right now tbh. So reorganizing etc etc

DeletedUser2816

Yeah... anyone can say: I am so good, you just don't know my alias! In fact, you would have to break TW rules as i only have played W8 where you have 116 points and I haven't fought anyone on Classic yet. You have 2 accounts on the same world? :icon_twisted: Next time check TW stats before you say something stupid.

Actually, I was in a tribe against yours. I quit. I came back and took over an account that was in an allied trobe to yours. Disasterpiece can attest to that.

1: I am not a native speaker and you obviously are, but still spell:
Check your spelling first before you criticise others.

I made one spelling error. You made upwards of 20. You obviously know the correct words. Use a spell checker.

2: It being a backup plan, I don't see how one contradicts the other, care to explain?

When your say that your tribe is "obviously in no state to function properly", this gives no confidence in your tribe whatsoever. Doesn't sound like a "back up" to me.

So far your inability to recognise that I do infact make sense proves to me that you are slightly annoying. :icon_biggrin:

No, blind leading blind, or whatever you were trying to say, did, in fact, make no sense.

GBC FTW?

Comments in green, and in reference to you calling out my post about grey villages, perhaps your sarcasm detector is broken. If you can not sense the obvious joking in that post, then you need to read more P and P. I still admit I'm arrogant though. No shame in that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.