NoLove TU 06th November 2007 - 15:32:21
TU .jpg 07th November 2007 - 22:32:15
.jpg None 08th November 2007 - 23:42:02
None l33t 09th November 2007 - 18:34:38
l33t NoLove 09th November 2007 - 20:34:11

Edit: Lol forgot that, Holly kangaroos tribe changes

Yep that shows true loyalty

ender_wiggin

Lordofall changed ONCE. Hollykangaroo changed 9 times. Granted, a few of those times were to mess with other tribes, but seriously. 9 times.

DeletedUser

Yep that shows true loyalty

if you just look there are only 3 tribes in which he really was in and stille exist
.jpg
TU( a joke)
nolove

so only 2 tribe changes, and me knowing fluffer is .jpg far too serious for him.
(yes i think .jpg is boring)

ender_wiggin

if you just look there are only 3 tribes in which he really was in and stille exist
.jpg
TU( a joke)
nolove

so only 2 tribe changes, and me knowing fluffer is .jpg far too serious for him.
(yes i think .jpg is boring)

1: Fluffer wasn't the one in .jpg. He applied but was never admitted.

2: Serious gameplay is fun to serious players. I'm sorry if you think spamming is more fun than playing the game. We believe otherwise.

DeletedUser

2: Serious gameplay is fun to serious players. I'm sorry if you think spamming is more fun than playing the game. We believe otherwise.

Seriously guys...

jamm

Stop cheating first and then boast about on forums!

DeletedUser

1: Fluffer wasn't the one in .jpg. He applied but was never admitted.

1. didnt know that. thought he invites where the tribes where he got into.
2.I mean a different sort of fun. there is fun of the fanatics and fun of the players well, who dont take everything to serious.

DeletedUser

Owned. Owned and Owned.

1. I don't know how the hell you can cheat in an mmorpg unless you are muliting which I doubt he would because it costs money.

2. Fluffer, don't copy Krakkan. You will never be as cool as he is. :)

DeletedUser

1. I don't know how the hell you can cheat in an mmorpg unless you are muliting which I doubt he would because it costs money.

2. Fluffer, don't copy Krakkan. You will never be as cool as he is. :)

There was a bit or sarcasm in that pots

DeletedUser19438

Get over yourself

Get over yourself buddy. Romulat said that to blow up your ego, but he disbanded ROME because I left and brought a bunch of his players with me. When he saw it was falling apart (again, it was falling apart before I got there and then after I left) he disbanded it. Hes a garbage player and had a garbage tribe. Nothing special about taking that out.

DeletedUser

Get over yourself buddy. Romulat said that to blow up your ego, but he disbanded ROME because I left and brought a bunch of his players with me. When he saw it was falling apart (again, it was falling apart before I got there and then after I left) he disbanded it. Hes a garbage player and had a garbage tribe. Nothing special about taking that out.

How about YOU get over YOURSELF, and thankyou for commenting on an event that happened ages ago.

DeletedUser19438

How about YOU get over YOURSELF, and thankyou for commenting on an event that happened ages ago.

I am quite over myself. And Ill post a comment to anything on these boards anytime that I choose. Just because I play this game and choose not to scan these boards to try and find "online friends" or squabble over petty useless pieces of information doesnt mean I cant respond back late to a post. But thank you Forum fairy.

Edit: and, oh yeah, writing in CAPS only makes you look JUVENILE and IMMATURE and it doesnt really GET YOUR POINT ACROSS any better.

DeletedUser2816

I totally agree about the whole writing in caps thing. I think writing words in caps is probably the most juvenile thing I have seen. What's even worse, though, is writing ones name in caps. I mean seriously. Who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.