***Breaking News*** Destiny, Sin, et al collude to fight proxy war vs the Regime!!!

Jovis

*mission accomplished*

*mission accomplished*

Last edited:

DeletedUser118587

:eek:
what next?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

Lol, anyone can inspect element and screenshot these days

DeletedUser99565

Very interesting, just wished you would have spaced out the paragraph a little bit. Easy to get lost in the sauce.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Could you space this out a bit, I started to read but my eyes hurt slightly so stopped.

Just a few paragraphs would be much better and a few spaces. Thanks for the pnp!

TheChimpyHD

Makes a lot more sense now with paragraphs to be honest :p Kept getting lost before. Added more to externals :)

DeletedUser118627

When I was asked if I wanted to sit the jovis account and snipe Regime noble trains.

C3pNJB8.gif

Then for hours and hours I was like...

tumblr_mn2676WjQI1rylr5to1_400.gif

DeletedUser118587

Dearest Aldegrion,

first you claimed the Screenshot was photo shopped... then quickly edited once your hand was caught in the cookie jar committing treacherous acts of war, stabbing the Regime in the back! [spoil]
cookiejar.jpg
[/spoil]

So beyond more lying and changing your initial "photo shop" claim, what do you have to say for yourself? Probably not much to say when caught red handed being sneaky sneaky eh? :lol: Looks like the rest of DESTINY is all in hiding w you. They who look up to you as their champion. "As long as we have Aldegrion we will crush REGIME!! He's a beast! He wrecks everyone!" ....apparently just not to their face. How does it feel to fall so far from grace? What do you have to say for yourself!? Suggestion: quit now and spare further embarrassment bruh

tumblr_inline_n6qyusiUyq1sb7wdh.gif

Notice DVBBS not included in their all star lineup of traitors? heres shocked face! :icon_eek: was not an internaling mission. this was real WAR in a war game! Keep your head up Chris, when the frontlines come under attack there will be lots of people hitting delete so you'll be able to internal them...for a minute!
uz1cc.jpg
[/URL]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

p.s. not even BRAD sunk to these levels. He claimed to choose FBI training over TW...
1236337872_fat_guy_shooting_his_gun.gif

:D
Yeah, like a boss
We accept our fault and take full responsibility thus respectfully ending NAP with regime and starting grace. The claim of photoshop was false, and when i realised that, like any prudent man would have, i edited the post.
I think you have accomplished what you wanted.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

Notice DVBBS not included in their all star lineup of traitors? heres shocked face! :icon_eek: was not an internaling mission. this was real WAR in a war game! Keep your head up Chris, when the frontlines come under attack there will be lots of people hitting delete so you'll be able to internal them...for a minute!

DVBBS isn't council mate, get your facts straight ;)

and who wants to go near your account anyways it smells.

DeletedUser58259

Where did we ever claim it was photoshopped?

Your face is photoshopped

DeletedUser

Where did we ever claim it was photoshopped?

Your face is photoshopped

:D
Yeah, like a boss
We accept our fault and take full responsibility thus respectfully ending NAP with regime and starting grace. The claim of photoshop was false, and when i realised that, like any prudent man would have, i edited the post.
I think you have accomplished what you wanted.
Cheers

Here you go Pumpkin, bold so you don't miss it this time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser58259

Dearest Aldegrion,
stabbing the Regime in the back!

I find it funny you talk of stabbing backs, deceit and lies when you, the current player in control of the Jovis account, stole it using deceit and lies from the actual owner.

Has anyone stopped to ask what exactly happened with the Jovis account?

Jovis, or whoever you are, hiding behind the Jovis name, how did you come by the Jovis account and why are you still gifting villages while talking big and making claims of lies and deceit?

DeletedUser

I don't know how the hell you managed to bring DVBBS acc into this at all and it is obviously beyond me to understand. I suppose some bad things happened to you with the real dvbbs band members.

Back to the topic, this situation is all bad, unnecessary and dirty so i am sorry for Foc & Hybrid. On the other hand i think "Jovis" does not fit Regime anyway by judging his acts on externals so getting rid of him is probably on the pros side at the end.