***Breaking News*** Destiny, Sin, et al collude to fight proxy war vs the Regime!!!

DeletedUser

i remember hearing murmurings months ago that regime and dest had an endgame pact to win the world together. but that was when gents were still around and sin were a lot smaller than they are now

dunno if true or not or if its even relevant now

DeletedUser118587

TW according to Revolt: Help destroy world ecosystem, replace w ego-system! Where ru on the player made maps bruh? ohhh there ur, the United Statez of ME. True happiness will never be realized through selfishness and self aggrandizement brother, only through the hearts of you and your mates. You are the pink elley in the thread. Tied to a metaphoric stake as a young weak startup noob, even now as a large powerful account believing that you can not free yourself from the chains of your captivity. that fear forces unhealthy choices like this shadow proxy war you (and others) so poorly fought. Many people never question their self-imposed limitations Ben... ignoring obvious truths and taking the easy way out. You can be so much better. Do not shy away from the truth! Anything is possible, your only true limitations are the ones you've imagined in your own mind. you will never conquer your fears if you continue to suppress. let go. just because you are in a tribe of (partly) Gents rejects, doesnt mean you have to be a reject exemplified. so stop it.

uzwj2.jpg
Oh lord jovis, lamb of god.. please help us find salvation.
I know a person a day and say hes a "Slave TO His Own Ego"
Probably too much? Anyway Say what you want.
We are sorry, but its a pity that you cant be rimmed twice :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good points Andrew. if we base it upon those who sat most that really does not bode well for the Aldegrion or Asura accounts! And they said they had their "top defenders" on it hehe. uh-oh! big trubz in lil China

Play against any of those at any time and you would get rimmed. Everyone who played against them know they are great players. if you think they are noobs why dont you start beeing a little contructive for the first time, and start bringing some arguments to the table for why they suck at defending?

You were too lazy to defend your own account, or too scared of defending it cause your ego might get broken in the proces of loosing villages. It happens. You are outnumbered and you inevitably loose some. Just a matter of how and how long it takes.

So instead you try to thrashtalk them, maybe a thank you for playing your account when you didnt would be well deserved.

DeletedUser118587

Play against any of those at any time and you would get rimmed. Everyone who played against them know they are great players. if you think they are noobs why dont you start beeing a little contructive for the first time, and start bringing some arguments to the table for why they suck at defending?

You were too lazy to defend your own account, or too scared of defending it cause your ego might get broken in the proces of loosing villages. It happens. You are outnumbered and you inevitably loose some. Just a matter of how and how long it takes.

So instead you try to thrashtalk them, maybe a thank you for playing your account when you didnt would be well deserved.

+1

DeletedUser118416

++++++ Breaking News - Exposing Jovis ++++++

++++ Exposing Jovis ++++
"Read All About It."

Big-News-500x608.jpg

Presenting The News Today
Vredesbyrd+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+110+at+_590f339b28fc201b616783df8d39d2d8.jpg

Th
e Culprits
The Masterminds

[spoil]
Suspect #1
55f224d63a004b9073249b0eb192f17c.png

Suspect #2
82df30058791bbfcbadd644778868c7c.png

[/spoil]

The Handling Of The Account
Blowing this case wide open
[spoil]
Evidence #1
8d64c8216a9de76d7811f742db696f4f.png

Evidence #2
a61c82f0b227e9e105709ac7092f97a7.png

Evidence #3
aec4e5e5ad226348f2db23b3492f81e8.png

Evidence #4
f317e50ef53a53333184cba764a31852.png

[/spoil]

Jovis Unhappy Following The Regime
Slating its Members and its Leadership

[spoil]
Evidence #1
029b2e09cdbaaf7d4bbaff1a0572ea41.png

Evidence #2
cf8ee9eab98d59bea8fe05a519ea4a89.png

Evidence #3

8d49b88cb7c63f7246694f111d695a2e.png

Evidence #4

3bbdafd553fd0f4de194a7ba01a62807.png

Evidence #5

d05f8218365dd0dd5b4ab0fbda911447.png

[/spoil]

So Jovis Has Two Skypes Aye?
"I didn't want them knowing it was me behind the scenes."

[spoil]
Evidence #1
cdf857472272e23323a1747d64bb36bd.png

Evidence #2
d69932febf9a1357b19466c3ea46e7f0.png

d99337d2d1a5560a62a015d6cadec5a4.png

[/spoil]

The account is being rimmed. Word spreads and the smiles of the Destinian children grow bigger.
Thank you.

deceased_app_stamp_by_faroresvault-d7ukcdr.png

[spoil] First attempt at something PnP based please no hate <3 [/spoil]

DeletedUser58259

All I see here is Jovis, and Jovis admitting their master plans, that they are indeed, the master minds, and how they went about it. What are you on about Jovis?

DeletedUser118416

My work here is done, the contradictions are out. Jovis the master troll. The master manipulator. The master of rimmed on multiple worlds. Stop trying to defend yourself. The cats out the bag. Theres many more posts where these came from. Sweet Lew ;)

DeletedUser58259

Jovis, literally no one cares. Done reading your crap it's just not as fun to laugh at you any more. Finished off your arguments for the rest of the world with Connor's last post.

Buh bye Jovis Rimmedheart

DeletedUser102104

Jovis you remind me of a mix of Kirk+Brad with some Lord Batan

DeletedUser118587

What did you get by making the above posts jovis, and was there any reason to put it there?
Are you trying to seek attention now?

DeletedUser117865

I can't even follow this thread,

I mean I'm glad externals are alive a bit, but this situation was resolved and is over,

it seems you do not know what happened Jovis person,

I liked it better when you weren't allowed to post on externals...
whoever the person saying they're Jovis is...

But alas, enjoy your nonsensical posting here, just wanted to drop by since I got a shoutout apparently lol

edit: I have no replies left in me for this... Interesting individual, Jovis...

I'd like to just refer to Orchestrated Chaos's post, that is essentially all that is necessary to see and know from this thread.

Idk what you're trying to do but you aren't gonna break us, people have already tried, they seem worried, this is just a good laugh.

goodluck in all you do Jovis guy​

DeletedUser

Me after reading this thread:

Expectation

[SPOIL]
img-3150824c02.gif
[/SPOIL]

vs. Reality

[SPOIL]
confused048.gif
[/SPOIL]

Onto Jovis.

Expectation:

[SPOIL]
Im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif
[/SPOIL]

Reality:

[SPOIL]
75809-everybody-knows-nobody-cares-g-ZR8p.gif
[/SPOIL]

What did you get by making the above posts jovis, and was there any reason to put it there?
Are you trying to seek attention now?

Now? :icon_confused: Do you think this was really about anything other then getting all the attention??

DeletedUser118587

Me after reading this thread:

Expectation

[SPOIL]
img-3150824c02.gif
[/SPOIL]

vs. Reality

[SPOIL]
confused048.gif
[/SPOIL]

Onto Jovis.

Expectation:

[SPOIL]
Im-kind-of-a-big-deal.gif
[/SPOIL]

Reality:

[SPOIL]
75809-everybody-knows-nobody-cares-g-ZR8p.gif
[/SPOIL]

Now? :icon_confused: Do you think this was really about anything other then getting all the attention??

So true :(