***Breaking News*** Destiny, Sin, et al collude to fight proxy war vs the Regime!!!

DeletedUser115610

23rd April 2015 - 1st December 2015
Jovis
Tomba_bianca.jpg

Jovis

Peace out Homeyz

As Aldegrion aptly posted, JOVIS is now dead. All posts have been edited accordingly as the intended message is clearly out. None of them were sanctioned by REGIME , and should not reflect poorly upon them. They hate the externals drama and im sure extra hate Charlie Sheen'esque #winning external binges. Can't believe i only got ONE warning from Earl! at least it livened up the World for a minute. All hyperbole, trolling, flaming, PNP aside: most everyone here is a better TW player than me. That said let the flaming begin!

Good luck to all the big 3 tribes, but most especially Regime - who has always carried itself w class : )

DeletedUser102104

As Aldegrion aptly posted, JOVIS is now dead. All posts have been edited accordingly as the intended message is clearly out. None of them were sanctioned by REGIME , and should not reflect poorly upon them. They hate the externals drama and im sure extra hate Charlie Sheen'esque #winning external binges. Can't believe i only got ONE warning from Earl! at least it livened up the World for a minute. All hyperbole, trolling, flaming, PNP aside: most everyone here is a better TW player than me. That said let the flaming begin!

Good luck to all the big 3 tribes, but most especially Regime - who has always carried itself w class : )

More luck should not be directed towards Regime, should be an equal split. Regime does carry itself with class but so does SIN and Dest., no reason to put up the claim Regime is 'better' and more 'classy' then anyone else. As most people see it now, it's an equal thing right now. All top 3 tribes line up equally and should be interesting to see what SIN does now that Dest. has given grace. Prepare for the worst but expect the best.

DeletedUser117865

I'll spare another reply,

The Jovis dog is back on his leash,

Thanks for the cute thread, and thank you for crawling away back to silence,

I'd slow with all of these Elitist comments,
Sometimes commoners can win the war against those who claim to be elite

You don't know Dests relations and who Dest gave grace and for what reasons.

Go back to the silence where you belong before you speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

[video=youtube;Jbe7OruLk8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbe7OruLk8I[/video]