Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser119075

Its hardly surprising... if you look at his conquers his whole account has been internals, Dino will do anything for an easy village, hope SECRET have free villages to offer or they might not get along for long :icon_razz:

LOL Dino, Im still King of Internals, and I'm proud of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41667

Ceiling Destroyer got what he deserved

Nice work Dino

Psihic

So dino has 17 conquers out of 78 that are not internals one way or the other or barbs. And additionally ceiling which are no achievement either so actually we could only count the 3 PD conquers as relevant. The rest crap.

And, i really must stress this, comming to the externals and bragging about backstabbing and doing a low move against any player, especially former duke, in all my years of TW not many came close to having the face to do something like that. Hillarious.

I thank god to give me the right hunches and tactics in this game and to have such good dukes in MORS team. Proven again when we refused to recruit Dinosaur when he begged us to join the other day.

A dodged bullet yet again.

DeletedUser107233

So you backstabbed your former tribe and duke over World Cup results?

Please tell me you are kidding.

No I didn't Michael.

I fealt it was time to move and leave some of my friends behind.

Psihic I did talk to Mors and I also spoke to them about bringing in tribemates that i know are good players and active, they didnt have the room for us to bring some over.

Yes Faux would be gone if that had happened, I still have friends in Faux like I do in other tribes including Mors.

Am I the first person that has left a tribe and attacked it...NO WAY, am i going to be the last to do it...NO WAY

Psihic

Yet the first to brag about it and post stats. I swear in 9 years of tw i never saw anyone do that.

Please dont quit this time though, stick it our for the time when the fight comes to you. I love to see how people of your character react when under pressure in a defensive way.

DeletedUser107233

lol psihic its not like i haven't had front line accounts, played W42 frontline for 4 years so nothing fazes me

DeletedUser118185

lol psihic its not like i haven't had front line accounts, played W42 frontline for 4 years so nothing fazes me

Wow Dino. Honestly you are the worst douchbag I have ever seen. You have always been a guy not to be trusted. You interalled your way up in the rankings and never did anything useful for the tribe.
Faux couldnt find a stable leadership when I was still playing this world - and I only founded Faux to give duke privs to somebody else. When you were Baron & later also Duke you never did anything useful. All you did was to merge and feed yourself easy villages. You are the worst kind of crap player I have seen in a long time.

Cheers to MORS, my highest respect to you guys. Turns out you are the only leftover premade with the same leadership from the beginning.
Grats!

Dan

DeletedUser119075

LOL from the very start, Faux has been through so many different internal issues to the point where its pointless even existing. It is such a shame, Faux has so many decent players to start off with, this world could of been so much more interesting then it is if their leadership wasn't such backstabbers, making their players leave/quit.

Honestly you are the worst douchbag I have ever seen. You have always been a guy not to be trusted.
Dan you hypocrite, calling others douchebag when you are one of those backstabbing leaders who were willing to sell out your own tribemates or have you forgotten about that.

DeletedUser116223

what is wrong with this server...
All tribes disband without war...
Wet pd slek faux...

DeletedUser118341

Faux haven't disbanded last I checked. And they are being gang-banged and betrayed left right and centre.

And I think if people were honest. MORS leadership have had a very big part to play in the internal troubles of other tribes. Fair play to them, slightly dirty but they want to win afterall :p

As for Dino. You nobled an empty front, after backstabbing someone. Then bragged about it. 100% someone will come along and crush you this world. Backstabbing and betrayal is bad enough. Bragging about it is hilariously bad. Basically just asking to get smashed. Great tactic. Highlight your own backstab, so players are motivated to rim you. Good Job :lol:

Pink / SECRET leadership are both dumb as hell. Basically handing the world to MORS. Seriously, I'd be interested to know if any of these tribes even have a long term plan. MORS already double the size of everyone else, and they basically are just sitting back letting everyone weaken eachother while they grow and cement their teamwork they have already run some nice teamwork building OP's by the looks of things.

Faux had some aweful decisions made by some council members/leaders, and previous leadership messed up relations with a lot of surrounding tribes. I believe CD took over to try to actually give players in the area a chance for the WW or at the very least to give MORS a final war challenge. Unfortunately people seem to be too dumb to realise that, and their own ego's got in the way.

Disclaimer : I'm not actively playing this world, merely a 'farming bitch' But I see a lot of things, and speak with people all over the place. So have a fair objective view of the situation. I'm not pro-Faux or anything. Merely pointing out stupidity of everyone in this world :)

Michael Corleone.

Only a matter of time I think before MORS goes full damage control and places the knife in Fauxs back if they haven't already yet.

DeletedUser66411

Not sure what exactly MORs gains from that. Tribes on this world are doing a well enough job on their own of digging their own graves.

Michael Corleone.

Prevent other tribes from gaining much ground. Who knows how it will play out, but it is always an option.

DeletedUser116223

Faux haven't disbanded last I checked. And they are being gang-banged and betrayed left right and centre.

And I think if people were honest. MORS leadership have had a very big part to play in the internal troubles of other tribes. Fair play to them, slightly dirty but they want to win afterall :p

So wet and bd disbanded cause of mors and not cause of their leadership or their players ...
Nice excuse.

Pink / SECRET leadership are both dumb as hell. Basically handing the world to MORS. Seriously, I'd be interested to know if any of these tribes even have a long term plan. MORS already double the size of everyone else, and they basically are just sitting back letting everyone weaken eachother while they grow and cement their teamwork they have already run some nice teamwork building OP's by the looks of things.

Mors are double size than anyone else cause mors was the only tribe that cleared their continent without merge like wet did at k54 and because every week we take 150-200 enemy villages doing some nice ops.
Its ridiculus for someone like you to accuse us for our targets.We have a plan about the areas we want to qonquer and we attack there we dont care if this tribe is wet or slek if they are weak or strong...

Trust me if we want we can end this server now if we want without war but we are trying to play against trash tribes...

Faux had some aweful decisions made by some council members/leaders, and previous leadership messed up relations with a lot of surrounding tribes. I believe CD took over to try to actually give players in the area a chance for the WW or at the very least to give MORS a final war challenge. Unfortunately people seem to be too dumb to realise that, and their own ego's got in the way.

I agree with that.

You talk about mors if you dont like us go and play against us

Last edited:

DeletedUser118341

^I think you misread what I was trying to say :D. I think I even commended MORS on their teamwork building OP's which they have done.

PD are an exception. They were always going to fail. No intervention from anyone needed.

The main point of my post. Was to point out MORS are playing with a plan. A very solid plann, and obviously it is going very well for them.

SECRET and Pink, seemingly are running around like headless chickens. They are looking for some easier growth through merges and backstabs. Without actually thinking long-term. Again, this was my point. Not slamming MORS in any way. CD when taking over Faux, is the only other 'leader' to actually try to have a long-term plan to my knowledge atleast.

As for MORS backstabing Faux. I heard a rumour about this. But also MORS have been offering assistance too. Personally, I think, as I said earlier. They are sitting back and watching everyone fall over eachother. No need to get involved really.

As for am I playing. I did write than in a disclaimer. Quite small though, so understand if you missed it.

I'm focusing on other worlds. Merely helping out with launches/farming bitch for a favour. Rather than playing or co-playing an account (if you catch my meaning). I have contacts in all tribes, and speak with all sides on skype from time to time. So I know a bunch of the goings on. I am on these externals quite a bit though, because atleast W86 externals are semi-active, dead on nearly every other world unfortunately. And W87 externals have even bigger idiots, so can't bare that one :p

DeletedUser116223

You are saying different things now but check what you sayed .

eddiecesc
:And I think if people were honest. MORS leadership have had a very big part to play in the internal troubles of other tribes.

Which tribes are you talking about if its not pd faux or wet?

DeletedUser118341

PD were PD. Brad always fails. As I mentioned. Too much ego, not enough talent or teamwork.

WET, I have little idea about from a inside perspective. Never really came across as anything decent. However I do believe some members currently within MORS, joined WET for a few weeks, purely based on geographical reasons, and always had the intention of joining up with MORS when the time was right (Truffle / Snet ect.). Nothing overtly wrong with this, again it was a smart thing to do. These account, and MORS are thriving.

As for Faux, I have a few more friends in there, so I know a little more. The account Dr.Heisenburg, was regularly sat by MORS players. It was a member of Faux council.

From the beginning, its aim was to merge into MORS. Rather than actually beat MORS. I gleened this from several screenshots of one of the co-players dodging questions about eventual goals. This co-player had length conversations with MORS leaders, due to their personal relationship(long-term friends afaik). And information was possibly passed (either intentionally, or accidentally slipped).

This account, I think, caused a lot of problems for Faux. And was a large reason for the wars between Faux and Pink, and Faux and SECRET.

This might ofcourse all by happy coincidence. It is a little suspicious is all. Before you deny it all. I will say, I am making slight jumps here. And I have no proof of this being your plan, or just the co-player was an idiot on his own volition.

The aim of my initial post. Was to point out there is a lot going on behind the scenes. That clearly most tribe leaders don't have a clue. Hence giving MORS an easy road ahead. I think you said before, that you want a fight afterall :)

MORS are doing very well. So I'm not calling you out :p

DeletedUser100230

I will just clear Once thing here , People calling Dino as backstaber and blah blah, what did CD do when he joined faux ??
I think everyone has forgotten the Past or what ??

DeletedUser58259

WET, I have little idea about from a inside perspective. Never really came across as anything decent. However I do believe some members currently within MORS, joined WET for a few weeks, purely based on geographical reasons, and always had the intention of joining up with MORS when the time was right (Truffle / Snet ect.). Nothing overtly wrong with this, again it was a smart thing to do. These account, and MORS are thriving.

Got any evidence of this or just wild speculation?