Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser107233

Usually they say it is tribes backstabbing.

Which i am expecting MORS to do to Faux any day now and then i will be yesterdays news

DeletedUser

Usually they say it is tribes backstabbing.

Which i am expecting MORS to do to Faux any day now and then i will be yesterdays news

One tribe is going to win the world in the end and this is not called backstabbing. Alliance between 2 tribes has the following results when these 2 tribes are the only who remain in the end. First scenario they fight one another so one can win. Second scenario, if both tribes are very small in member capacity, they can merge. Mors capacity is full and isn't going to recruit anyone else.

Conclusion: you won't be recruited by the winning tribe no matter how hard you want it, you better sit back and enjoy getting rimmed.

DeletedUser107233

lmao MORS will not wait until Faux and MORS are the last ones standing.

They will be swinging at Faux before the end of the month, that is my prediction.

DeletedUser

Wont happen. There are 2 tribes not down for merges on this world.

... They joined as a pre-made of 40-45 members (no exact number of how many were in the premade) They have kept the same core members most of the world with onlyt 129 tribe changes this late in the world is very impressive. To put this into perspective PD, another premade before it disbanded had 264 tribe changes. Double what MORS has been around the same amount of time.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying it would not surprise me if MORS lasted till end game without merging. Win or Lose.

^
Well that would've been a quite boring end of this world.

[video=youtube;Pkyy57iMaB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkyy57iMaB0[/video]

Source

DeletedUser116223

lmao MORS will not wait until Faux and MORS are the last ones standing.

They will be swinging at Faux before the end of the month, that is my prediction.

Man as i can remember you asked from 1 of my council members to join mors with 8 faux members before 1-2 weeks.
We denied you left your tribe and now you talk about us its funny.

Now about faux their new leader(they changed 5-6 leaders last month) and his friends like edie are takling against us in external and they spread ramours that drunken proffesional was our guy and we are they reason they war secret and pink...
I dont think this is a way to talk about your allys and about mors.
All will get what they deserve

Last edited:

.Smiler

Now about faux their new leader(they changed 5-6 leaders last month) and his friends like edie are takling against us in external and they spread ramours that drunken proffesional was our guy and we are they reason they war secret and pink...

Now now lighten up a bit. If such rumours are not true then why act like your so butthurt by them... Unless your going to do something about it.

DeletedUser119234

AEKARA MONO
JOHN HERE (anantrock's co)

GG easy boyz faux tribe will take what he deserve's all of u will get rimmed

DeletedUser118369

Let me preface my comments here by stating the following:
1. At this point in time there is no council to Faux. There is one duke, myself, and while there are posted job openings to establish a leadership team, as of yet one does not exist. The only person who speaks on behalf of the tribe as a whole, and whose opinions can be seen as reflecting the overall opinion of Faux, is myself. And it will be posted here on the externals under this forum account.
2. I do not utilize these external boards. I have not been involved in any of the "World Cup" voting or debates, and have made no comment on the externals about our Pink or SECRET conflicts thusfar.
3. I am not Rob. I have zero ties to W82, I have launched nukes twice while Rob slept since w86 opened, otherwise I have never logged, played, or had anything to do with 82 or its denziens.

With that basis stated, first let me respond to a few things that have been quoted here.

You mean that you`re winning it because you got more capped villages? Which 12 of them were free villages?
You took out inactive player, whose troops was out of home and villages were completely free?

http://prntscr.com/b0laxo

http://prntscr.com/b0lc9o
Cheers on your successful war caps, which are making you so proud.
-Surgeon

Please allow me to apologize for my player's flawed argument here. I hate this perennial argument over 'stats dont count because [reason]'. Simple fact is that villages were taken that were formerly in Faux. At some point, the leadership chose to recruit each player that is in the tribe, and thus a lost village is a lost village, regardless of its activity/status. I have very strong feelings about this, and while the stats will not always look the best, no player will be dismissed from Faux while losing villages to the enemy, unless that account is compromised such that an enemy player is inside of it with access to our forums/planner. A cap is a cap, I hope our opponents have the same integrity. We recognize that our K55 peninsula of Heisen and Adrunis is largely indefensible at this point given the departure of D/T/H, yet we will take those losses on the chin as those members were recruited at one point or another by some iteration of Faux Leadership.

Wtf with this server...
All tribes disband without war...
Wet pd slek faux...

Man as i can remember you asked from 1 of my council members to join mors with 8 faux members before 1-2 weeks.
We denied you left your tribe and now you talk about us its funny.

Contrary to apparent belief, Faux has not disbanded, and I will not be disbanding Faux so long as the players within the tribe wish to continue playing. Despite being under fire I am still releasing [CM]s to my tribe, keeping things moving forward and organized, and MORS has been shown 1.75 of those mails. I have not ventured to these externals (unless you would like to show me where I have posted), I don't believe I have spread any rumors, in fact I have asked Eddie to tone it down a couple times when he has contacted me in his quest of "talking to many members from all tribes". MORS has stood by us through thick and thin, Pavle has been very publicly and privately supportive, and was even understanding when I vented a few frustrations undeservedly in his direction, which I have since apologized for. Can't ask for much more out of an ally. I have repeatedly expressed the levels of respect I have for the quality of tribe you have put together. And frankly, to accuse us of disbanding without war is inappropriate, we have some of the best Tribal War OD stats on the server, and much of the memberbase has stuck together through a plethora of challenges since the world started. I've kept things as level as I could in my short time here, but the real credit is owed to the persistence of the individuals that comprise Faux.

------

No interest or need to get into all the other bickerings. Players made decisions, no body from any side can claim perfection in how they have handled anything, myself included. We are at war, right now the stats are not in our favour as we are venting villages in k55. Respect to our opponents, one way or another they are whittling villages away from us, though hopefully once we are done bleeding in k55 we can make the stats more into our favour. Special mention to the .Smiler account, I was very much enjoying the beginnings of our back-and-forth, unfortunately I now need to focus on my backyard so our fun is to be short-lived.

With that all said, I shall return to my hermit-hole ingame, if anyone wants an official Faux tribal word/opinion/decision, I may be reached ingame via mails.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tl;dr We're wiping our slate; too paranoid from spies--- this is a tribalhug of a post so MORS doesn't use this as a pouncing point in our transition. Hopefully this works.

All of this is because Drunken Professional didn't accept my proposal for a shared forum.

DeletedUser

Conclusion: you won't be recruited by the winning tribe no matter how hard you want it, you better sit back and enjoy getting rimmed.

Some players will quit before the end, it happens every world, even in winning tribes. It may not be before he dies, but it will happen. I guarantee you there will be more recruits into MORS

DeletedUser

I thank god to give me the right hunches and tactics in this game and to have such good dukes in MORS team. Proven again when we refused to recruit Dinosaur when he begged us to join the other day.

A dodged bullet yet again.

As God-King of World 86: Your Welcome

D4tTRET0pBId2.gif

[spoil]
jgpinQdolRGCY.gif
[/spoil]

[spoil]
9RNGg4IQiufp6.gif
[/spoil]

[video=youtube_share;jhgVu2lsi_k]https://youtu.be/jhgVu2lsi_k[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107233

As expected Faux are dumping an inactive account on secret, i suppose it wont be much of a secret now to the rest of the world.

DeletedUser111495

Oh my god a tribe using an inactive account to dump it on an enemy?!?!

Yeah im still in shock, going to be hard to recover from that, took me long enough to bring myself round after looking at how many internals Dino has this world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser119075

Yeah im still in shock, going to be hard to recover from that, took me long enough to bring myself round after looking at how many internals Dino has this world :icon_razz:

OIII whats wrong with internals?